Port Canaveral Hotel/Motel ideas please

kakarp

Hi everybody,

My next cruise is out of Port Canaveral. I’m looking for a hotel/motel for one night the day before the cruise. I’ve never stayed the night before at P.C., so I have no idea of hotels in the area. Any and all recommendations will be helpful.

Thanks all,

Kevin

Hi everybody,

My next cruise is out of Port Canaveral. I’m looking for a hotel/motel for one night the day before the cruise. I’ve never stayed the night before at P.C., so I have no idea of hotels in the area. Any and all recommendations will be helpful.

Thanks all,

Kevin

All of the main stream chains have hotels in and around Port Canaveral & Cocoa Beach . Are you driving or flying to the cruise? This will sort off determine which hotels you'll be looking for?

Hi everybody,

Thanks all,

Kevin

You'll get a lot of information if you post this question on the Florida boards here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Jonathan

I stayed in Comfort Inn Cocoa Beach, right on North Atlantic Avenue. I loved it. There was a free hot breakfast (with eggs and sausage, not just donuts, juice, and coffee), free internet-enabled computers in the lobby, a swimming pool, and a hot tub. The nearby area is beautiful and quite safe. There are plenty of shops and restaurants, and the beach is two blocks away.

The best part was a package I got. It included all three transfers: airport-to-hotel, hotel-to-ship, and ship-to-airport; and of course, the room. The shuttle timings weren't the best, but I loved the convenience; for a solo, it's a big deal. It cost me $160 as a solo, and it's about $200 for two people. They have "park and cruise" packages too, for a lower price.

Hi everybody,

Thanks all,

Kevin

The three closest to the port are Country Inn & Suites, the Residence Inn and Radisson At The Port. They are not on the beach, but all are favorites here and all have a park/cruise option if you need that option.

Enjoy your cruise!!!!!!

We've stayed at the Radisson and were quite pleased. The pool was beautiful, there were a few stores within walking distance, and the room service prices were perfect for our budget!

This is where we've stayed also. I would stay there again in a heartbeat. Nice hotel.

Thanks everyone for your replies. We will be flying in so I would like to hopefully be able to be picked up at that airport. Taken to the port in the AM and maybe from port back to airport. I will check into all your suggestions. Thank you very much.

Kevin

Please don't limit yourself to only these suggestions. As one other poster mentioned be sure to ask this question on the Florida Departures Board. I post there frequently and every day we get questions about hotels at your port and the others in Florida. There is a wealth of information there.

Keith

We loved the Residence Inn and got a really good rate. You can see the ship from the hotel. We met our family who lives in Florida and they took us to Fish Lips to eat. It's right on the water, good fish at reasonable prices.

We went in June and stayed at Comfort Inn and loved it! It was a decent place to stay. They gave us a free drink at the bar and had a nice pool. Good breakfast and transportation. We walked to shopping centers the night before. We will stay there again!

Archived