Hair dryers on Allure Cabins?

We read hair irons are not allowed on board!

How about hair dryers ?

Are there any hair dryers already in the cabin bathrooms?

there are blow dryers in the room already. they are in the drawer of the vanity.

We read hair irons are not allowed on board!

Wow, I missed reading that!! When you say hair irons, do you mean straighteners or curling irons? Please, please, please...I hope you don't mean curling irons. Either way, one of us (between my daughter and I) are going to be really disappointed!!!

Man, oh man....there are some things I am learning from these boards that I wish I wasn't learning. :(

Wow, I missed reading that!! When you say hair irons, do you mean straighteners or curling irons? Please, please, please...I hope you don't mean curling irons. Either way, one of us (between my daughter and I) are going to be really disappointed!!!

Man, oh man....there are some things I am learning from these boards that I wish I wasn't learning. :(

Both curling irons and straightners are allowed.

We've never had any problem bringing a hair straightener iron, or a hair curling iron, onboard any cruise ship, including RCI.

I think there'd be a lot of very unhappy women on Caribbean cruises if they were not allowed.

Hair dryers are provided, but they are the type that need the switch constantly depressed with your finger while using. They work well to dry hair, but not as well to blow dry style your hair.

I think you need to re-read the responses in this thread (starting with the ones prior to your post) - I think you'll see you don't have an issue. The only banned items are clothes irons.

I think you need to re-read the responses in this thread (starting with the ones prior to your post) - I think you'll see you don't have an issue. The only banned items are clothes irons.

I did and I'm so relieved. My daughter will be too.

I think I was typing as they were posting so I didn't see it until after the fact.

Thanks!!

Archived