FTTF still sold out

cwmcaa

I hope you have better luck that we did:mad::mad:

Booked the Breeze in February, for April, and it wasn't available at the time we booked. I must have checked it 10X per day, and nothing, yet I saw people on CC post, from my cruise, that it DID open up, and they were able to snag one. It's ALL about the timing. Be persistant and you just may just luck out.

Good Luck!!!!:D

Ok, pardon my ignorance.... what is FTTF? I've been away for a bit.

Carnival's Faster To The Fun Program includes priority check in, cabin guaranteed ready as soon as you board, priority lane at Guest Services, luggage delivered promptly and more. The cost is $49.95 per cabin. You will be able to drop any carry on bags in your cabin when you board. If you have tender ports I believe you have priority tendering. Someone will come along with more details.

Also, if you purchase it and already printed you boarding pass and luggage tags, you must reprint them to reflect the FTTF emblem.

Ok, pardon my ignorance.... what is FTTF? I've been away for a bit.

From the Carnival website:

• The Faster to the Fun price is not Per Person as listed. The $49.95 price covers all occupants of the cabin so only 1 guest needs to purchase but all occupants receive the benefits.
  • Please note, there is no specific "set" time, nor a specific arrival time required... once clearance is received from Customs to start boarding, Faster to the Fun guests will board after our VIFP Club Platinum & Diamond Guests.
  • Space is Limited.
  • After purchasing Faster to the Fun package, please remember to re-print your boarding documents so Faster to Fun reflects on your documents. Have FUN!

-------------------------

They only sell a certain amount - it depends on how many Platinum and Diamond members are on the ship.

I'm leaving on the Breeze the end of next month. I booked the end of MArch, and FTTF was closed/not shown in the excursions section. About two or more weeks ago it opened up, and is still showing available to book. I would just check every couple of days or so.

HI all!

I bought FTTF shortly before my April Dream cruise but it hadn't been showing up for a while. Maybe the opening is related to final payment & how many platinums are booked. Keep looking, I found it worthwhile & bought it for my upcoming Nov Breeze cruise.

~ Jo ~ :)

We booked in June for our August 11th cruise. FTTF was already sold out. They opened some slots last week and I got the very last one! It will tell you how many tickets are left. Keep checking, they go fast!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived