Poll- Which SHIP is your favorite and why???

BrownCalico

I have been on the Gem, Pearl, POA, Epic and Spirit. While they were all great cruises, I would have to say that I liked the Epic the best. I loved the variety of food and entertainment choices on board. My experience was certainly influenced by the fact that we stayed in the Haven, which really is a ship within a ship. I look forward to trying the new ships but the itineraries don't appeal much to me. I'm glad to see that the Epic's Caribbean itinerary will be changing.

I love the Star and sailed many times on her. The Red Lion Pub is a favorite place for us to hang out, drink and listen to the band. Also like the Jewel class ships: Gem, Pearl, Jade and Jewel because of their size, great outdoor café and entertainment is good.

I have been on 3 NCL ships so far. I did either 6 or 7 on the Spirit before she bolted for Europe so I am probably biased. ;)

Spirit first because after having sailed ships of all sizes I love that size ship. I have zero interests in malls at sea. I love outdoor areas like the back of the Spirit and The Sun. I enjoyed the Star but I certainly missed the open areas for relaxing and eating on the back of the ship.

I have 2 cruises booked on the Jewel over the next month so looking forward to checking that one out.

Rankings so far

1.) Spirit

2.) Sun

3.) Star

Jewel - to be determined

Has to be the Star. Since they moved Spinnaker and made those really great suites that's where we travel now. Used to be the Spirit. Now all that wasted space in the old Spinnaker is utilized for great rooms and the "new" Spinnaker at the stern has a more realistic size and can be utilized at night.

# 1 N.C.L. Spirit has the sweet spot in my heart .:) She has a special flavor all her own .

Sun come in a close second .:D

I proud to sail Dawn any time any where .:)

And there was the Norwegian Dream with a huge storm = 35 ft following sea's ( she made us Sailors ) :eek:

Archived