EOS.. Hair dryers

Brings back an embarrassing but funny moment when back in 1982 on the Sun Viking (one of the RCCL originals) my DW had packed her hair dryer (they didn't provide them back then) and proceeded to blow the circuits in about 20% of the cabins. Took her 3 times doing it before she realized that she was the cause of the power outage and the hair dryer not working. :D:):o

Brings back an embarrassing but funny moment when back in 1982 on the Sun Viking (one of the RCCL originals) my DW had packed her hair dryer (they didn't provide them back then) and proceeded to blow the circuits in about 20% of the cabins. Took her 3 times doing it before she realized that she was the cause of the power outage and the hair dryer not working. :D:):o

One reason they don't permit irons - lol.

On one of my cruises on the Explorer, the hairdryer had flames coming out of it. They said they would replace it at the end of the cruise. In its place they gave me a fancy Revlon dryer with multiple attachments.

Also, a rubber band will hold the switch on while you dry your hair. I always bring one and leave it for the next person.

On one of my cruises on the Explorer, the hairdryer had flames coming out of it. They said they would replace it at the end of the cruise. In its place they gave me a fancy Revlon dryer with multiple attachments.

Also, a rubber band will hold the switch on while you dry your hair. I always bring one and leave it for the next person.

I was going to make the same suggestion except we used my dd's hair ties (hair elastics if thats what they are called?)

Archived