FTTF on Glory?

Avril

I was just wondering if they are offering the program onboard yet. I'm on the Glory, 5 Day to Canada from New York. Even though I don't need to buy it since I'm Platinum, it would be nice (although certainly not necessary) to be able to go straight to our cabin once we board the ship. :) I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong here) Patinum cruisers can only do this if FTTF is offered. Does anyone know if it's on the Glory yet (or how I could find out)?

Thanks!!!! :D

Awesome, thanks a lot!!!! :D Can't wait to drop off my carry on and enjoy lunch and some exploring without having to carry it with me everywhere!! :D

you should see it listed on the excursion page under your manage my cruise button.

you should also see FTTF logo on your boarding pass since you are platinum

there is 13 left for my sailing

I will make sure that the ship is in good condition for you

We just got off of the 7 night New England/Canada cruise from Boston. FTTF is not available from Boston. We are Diamond and went to our room when we got on board a little after 11:30 and there was a sign on the big fire doors that welcomed all Platinum and Diamond guests to go directly to their cabins. So even though early cabin entry is not supposed to happen on ships that do not have FTTF it was available last week on the Glory. Our luggage, however, did not make it early but was after muster drill.

Enjoy your cruise!

you should see it listed on the excursion page under your manage my cruise button.

you should also see FTTF logo on your boarding pass since you are platinum

there is 13 left for my sailing

I will make sure that the ship is in good condition for you

Awesome, Serene!! Thanks!! :D I will have a look at the excursion page and see if it's there. But would it be listed since we're Platinum so it doesn't apply to us? And yes, please do make sure the ship is in good condition for us!!!! :D

We just got off of the 7 night New England/Canada cruise from Boston. FTTF is not available from Boston. We are Diamond and went to our room when we got on board a little after 11:30 and there was a sign on the big fire doors that welcomed all Platinum and Diamond guests to go directly to their cabins. So even though early cabin entry is not supposed to happen on ships that do not have FTTF it was available last week on the Glory. Our luggage, however, did not make it early but was after muster drill.

Enjoy your cruise!

Well, that's ok since we're sailing from New York, not Boston. Thanks anyway though!!!! :D

Awesome, Serene!! Thanks!! :D I will have a look at the excursion page and see if it's there. But would it be listed since we're Platinum so it doesn't apply to us? And yes, please do make sure the ship is in good condition for us!!!! :D

:D

yes it is listed and if you add it to the cart it will tell youhow many is left.

I am platiunum also and can view it

yes it is listed and if you add it to the cart it will tell youhow many is left.

I am platiunum also and can view it

Awesome!! :D I'll definatly have a look. Thanks Serene!!

Enjoy your cruise!

This is GREAT news! FTTF isn't available for the Glory cruises out of Norfolk, either, and I am doing a b2b in October. The first leg is a CTN (no porters) and I was so hoping that I could drop my luggage off upon boarding the ship instead of lugging it around (more than a carryon). I sure hope Diamond and Platinum are able to get to the rooms earlier than 1:30pm, as you were, on our October cruise. Thanks for posting.

This is GREAT news! FTTF isn't available for the Glory cruises out of Norfolk, either, and I am doing a b2b in October. The first leg is a CTN (no porters) and I was so hoping that I could drop my luggage off upon boarding the ship instead of lugging it around (more than a carryon). I sure hope Diamond and Platinum are able to get to the rooms earlier than 1:30pm, as you were, on our October cruise. Thanks for posting.

it will not be done for a cruise to nowhere-- sorry. EVERYone will be handling their own luggage getting on and getting off-- i would bet people see other people accessing cabins I can only imagine the mess that would be

keep an eye on your luggage tag or your boarding pass for the little FTTF logo

I was just wondering if they are offering the program onboard yet. I'm on the Glory, 5 Day to Canada from New York.

I believe it became available with the July 29th cruise which is the first Glory cruise out of NYC. I got it for my August Cruise.

Note they only release the F2F in blocks of 15 so when you sign up and see 8 left it is only 8 of 15 in that block. Carnival does not tell you how many 15 block F2F's there are as it is all based on the number of Plat/Gold cruisers.

Interesting to hear how NYC handles it as it will be the first time it is offered at this port.

FWIW

it will not be done for a cruise to nowhere-- sorry. EVERYone will be handling their own luggage getting on and getting off-- i would bet people see other people accessing cabins I can only imagine the mess that would be

keep an eye on your luggage tag or your boarding pass for the little FTTF logo

I keep checking my luggage tag daily. Just Priority--no FTTF logo. :(

Archived