EOS Balcony

I would like to apologize in advance if this is a reoccurring question.

I'm thinking of booking Explorer of the Seas and am looking for balcony recommendations. I almost alway go for afts & aft wraparounds on carnival- I guess I'm looking for the RC equivalent.

TIA

I would like to apologize in advance if this is a reoccurring question.

I'm thinking of booking Explorer of the Seas and am looking for balcony recommendations. I almost alway go for afts & aft wraparounds on carnival- I guess I'm looking for the RC equivalent.

TIA

Please don't ever feel the need to apologize for any question you may ask regardless of how many times it may have been.

The EOS has corner aft balcony catagories...check out the deckplans and dates/itineraries you're looking for..Enjoy your first of many to come RCI experiences.

Please don't ever feel the need to apologize for any question you may ask regardless of how many times it may have been.

The EOS has corner aft balcony catagories...check out the deckplans and dates/itineraries you're looking for..Enjoy your first of many to come RCI experiences.

Thank you Ashland. I'm leaning towards 7690/7688...I just hope one is available.

Just so you are aware, the aft staterooms in Explorer are not right at the aft end of the ship. There's a bit of ship structure in your view, and you cannot look down directly at the water. The staterooms above also have a partial view of your balcony.

Thank you Ashland. I'm leaning towards 7690/7688...I just hope one is available.

For the best balcony experience on the aft of the Explorer, you should choose one of these four:

:)

If possible, get 7688. From experience it is wonderful.

FYI, we just got off Breeze and had an aft wrap. I will tell you that other than no obstructed view, we prefer the aft cabins on RCCL. Even though the aft wrap was large it length, they in no way compare to the space on the aft corner of Voyager or Freedom class ships. Not only are the corner afts wide, they are almost three times as deep as the aft wraps of the Breeze.

Tim

Archived