Splendor - itinerary change

Catrin

Hi.... On the Splendor now. HMC and Nassau cancelled. Now going to San Juan, St Thomas and Grand Turk. Sad to miss my Cabana in HMC but all is good.

Catrin.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Hi.... On the Splendor now. HMC and Nassau cancelled. Now going to San Juan, St Thomas and Grand Turk. Sad to miss my Cabana in HMC but all is good.

Catrin.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

that's not to much of a bad thing, at least there getting you out of the storm that Could make your vacation a real wet time

that's not to much of a bad thing, at least there getting you out of the storm that Could make your vacation a real wet time

Shush.... HMC is my fav port. Don't want that for the 8-12 sailing

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app from my IPhone

No way! My roommate is on that one and I did the same thing except mine was scheduled and we did St Maarten too. My roommate and I have the same name and are pretty much the same person, this keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Shush.... HMC is my fav port. Don't want that for the 8-12 sailing

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app from my IPhone

Where are you going on 8/12? is the ship leaving a day earlier? LOL.... OH nono HMC is a must,,, but so is the sunshine! so only saying good thing, not having to deal with rain! cancel out Grand Turk and give me HMC for 2 days I could deal with that..

Where are you going on 8/12? is the ship leaving a day earlier? LOL.... OH nono HMC is a must,,, but so is the sunshine! so only saying good thing, not having to deal with rain! cancel out Grand Turk and give me HMC for 2 days I could deal with that..

LOL it is mind trying to leave a day early...lol

I would take a day at sea instead of Naasau.

no we can't do that, my daughter wants her great water slides again, there were a few she missed last time! Now Grand Turk ,I just don't see what the hype is there. Did I miss something the first time around there?I'm not a big drinker, and thank god my husband Isn't anymore....ya have to wear water shoes or your at big time risk of cutting off a toe. I'm tierd of dogs,,,,and I do have to say I make a great jerk chicken. Could care less about horses and donkey's in the middle of the road,

no we can't do that, my daughter wants her great water slides again, there were a few she missed last time! Now Grand Turk ,I just don't see what the hype is there. Did I miss something the first time around there?I'm not a big drinker, and thank god my husband Isn't anymore....ya have to wear water shoes or your at big time risk of cutting off a toe. I'm tierd of dogs,,,,and I do have to say I make a great jerk chicken. Could care less about horses and donkey's in the middle of the road,

Take a snorkeling tour in GT. I did, and if I hadn't, it would have been miserable. I went through Gtdiving dot com and it was the best snorkeling trip I have had and was my favorite island based on that.

Lololololol! Best post ever. I hear you.

Take a snorkeling tour in GT. I did, and if I hadn't, it would have been miserable. I went through Gtdiving dot com and it was the best snorkeling trip I have had and was my favorite island based on that.

My husband and I are both divers, He did 2 dives the last time there, But he just had knee replacement surgery a few months ago, so diving and snorkeling are off the board this trip, Geez I just hope he can make if from our room to see the shows with out complaining too much.. thanks for the site though!:D

My husband and I are both divers, He did 2 dives the last time there, But he just had knee replacement surgery a few months ago, so diving and snorkeling are off the board this trip, Geez I just hope he can make if from our room to see the shows with out complaining too much.. thanks for the site though!:D

I had a THR few yrs back and recently had my knee replaced in March... No snorkeling for me :(

Looking forward to swimming. :D That was the best physical therapy...;)

I had a THR few yrs back and recently had my knee replaced in March... No snorkeling for me :(

Looking forward to swimming. :D That was the best physical therapy...;)

Wow....my husband had his Knee replacement on the 20th of March,, still a lot of pain, and numbness, and burning... still can't straighten it 100% u know what that means...:eek:

I love-love-love Grand Turk. It's a do nothing except relax at the beach day for me. When sailing with kids, they always want to go to all the bells and whistles places at each port. At Grand Turk there's nothing but the beach or pool at Margaritaville. Thank God they're too young for Flowrider!!

I hope our Aug 13 sailing on Splendor does go to HMC because I have heard so many great things about it.

What time are you going to be in san Juan and St .Thomas and Grand Turk? I would love a cruise that make these stops. The only cruise that does this leave san Juan to early for me. I hope you enjoy your self.

Wow....my husband had his Knee replacement on the 20th of March,, still a lot of pain, and numbness, and burning... still can't straighten it 100% u know what that means...:eek:
:p

19th for me. Had major damage... Doc said it would take over a year to really feel good. :rolleyes: I too am numb on one side.. That is normal. No burning... just a slight pain on the inner side of the knee if I over do it. That's when the pills kick in. :D

What time are you going to be in san Juan and St .Thomas and Grand Turk? I would love a cruise that make these stops. The only cruise that does this leave san Juan to early for me. I hope you enjoy your self.

Hi... OP here.

San Juan today. 3pm - 11 pm

St Thomas tomorrow 7-2 I think

Grand Turk Friday 9-2 or 3.

Having fun on our 14th cruise. They made the right decision.

Catrin

Archived