Adventure of the Seas - deck 7 aft junior suite

Looking to book the Adventure of the Seas for 2014. How are the aft junior suites on deck 7? Is there much noise from the crew area on deck 6? How are the balconies, any obstructions?

Thanks for your help.

The aft balconies on the Voyager/Freedom class ships do not look directly down onto the water. There is a good deal of superstructure between your balcony's edge and the end of the actual ship. Some consider it an "obstruction"....but you will have a straight view to the ocean beyond. There will just be stuff between your railing and that view, tho.

The higher the deck, the less 'stuff" you'll have to look past! Noise won't be an issue.

I just wanted to point out that the balconies are considerably bigger if you don't already know this. I'm afraid that my experience was on Liberty in a regular aft balcony, but we loved it! Jealous!

Koohiichan

Thanks for the good information folks! I had a aft JS on the Explorer but that was on deck 10. I wasn't sure how obstructed the deck 7 ones were. We LOVE LOVE LOVE aft cabins and are looking at doing a B2B on the Adventure and are really hoping for an aft JS.

We have a B2B on the Adventure booked for December 2014...in 7692. Come along.

We will be doing our B2B the weeks of November 23rd, 2014 and November 30th, 2014. Looking now at booking a Grand Suite so I can join my dad and his friend in the CL. This will also give us enough points after the cruise to become diamond members!

We will be doing our B2B the weeks of November 23rd, 2014 and November 30th, 2014. Looking now at booking a Grand Suite so I can join my dad and his friend in the CL. This will also give us enough points after the cruise to become diamond members!

Hi Scott,

hope you and tammy are well. i love that you two have the cruise bug now. LOL

you get double points for a junior suite too but not the coincerge club as you know. that's cool that your dad will be going too.

we had the aft jr. suite deck 10 on the explorer and ken didn't like it at all. we had the engine vibrations all night. so he would just fall asleep and then it would be like someone was poking him to wake up. :( i am looking at the junior suite for our med cruise in May, we are currently in a D2. i just put a question out on these threads to see if anyone can chime in. i would love to just look out and see the ocean behind us. and nothing wakes me up when i sleep so the explorer didn't bother me at all. good luck!

Sounds wonderful...enjoy your cruise.

we have this cabin in November we will keep it clean for you

On the Explorer we have this cabin in December and March. We were thinking of hiding something in it and see if it would still be there when we returned. Anyway, thanks for being neat. Have a great cruise.

Archived