Which Cruise port in HKG for HAL?

Princess Jessie

Hi all is there a way that I can find out if Holland America will be using the new cruise terminal in Dec 13?

I am sailing out of there and would ideally like to try and choose a hotel close to the terminal.. however I do not want to be in the middle of nowhere...

Many thanks

Hi all is there a way that I can find out if Holland America will be using the new cruise terminal in Dec 13?

I am sailing out of there and would ideally like to try and choose a hotel close to the terminal.. however I do not want to be in the middle of nowhere...

Many thanks

The distance from Ocean Terminal (the old one), to the new Terminal at Kai Tak is only a few miles. You can see one from the other. A taxi ride from one to the other is short and inexpensive.

Ocean Terminal is at a great location, with Subway, Star Ferry, many hotels, and loads of shopping all around.

Kai Tak is in the middle of nowhere, figuratively speaking.

If you stay at a hotel near Kai Tak (there aren't very many nice ones in that area), you will have to take a taxi every time you want to do anything.

Many thanks

Check out the schedules here...

http://www.kaitakcruiseterminal.com.hk/cruise-schedule/

http://www.oceanterminal.com.hk/cruise-schedule.php?y=2013&m=12

Archived