Have AzAmazing Evening Questions ? Please Post Here !

Andy

Although they do not have the timings on them, details of many of the 2014 evenings now seem to be on line, not on the shore excursion page but if you search for details of a voyage aka as a new booker, the descriptors have been added, I can see what is on offer for my cruises. (By the way if you are in the UK you need to do this search against the .com site and not the .co.uk site which will no doubt be some time in catching up

There is a very comprehensive description of the Special event in Hvar 07.july 2014 in the "Shore Excursions" section if you look it up under your reservation. The times most be wrong, but apart from that I think our Evening will be held at that venue as described.:o;)

Edited by oddjob16

Bill, no questions this time around, just a compliment. My husband and I are thrilled with the choice of a concert in St. Michael's Cave in Gibraltar! It's what we were really hoping for on our September 3, 2014 voyage on the Journey, and the Azamara Cruise Fairy evidently smiled broadly on us because that's what we got. We are happy campers. :D

Bill, no questions this time around, just a compliment. My husband and I are thrilled with the choice of a concert in St. Michael's Cave in Gibraltar! It's what we were really hoping for on our September 3, 2014 voyage on the Journey, and the Azamara Cruise Fairy evidently smiled broadly on us because that's what we got. We are happy campers. :D

Don't pet the Barbary Apes even if one gets on your shoulder. They take it as an act of aggression and will bite you.

Hi,

I Understand that the azamazing evening for the Journey's sailing of 27th May, is now to be held in Gibraltar on 31st May as I notice our departure time has been extended to 11pm rather than 3pm. Is This correct as stated on the website, If so I can not seem to book it. Or is it the Major-can horse show as stated in an earlier post?

There is no hurry for a reply as I know it may still being confirmed or decided by the team.

Thanks

Gareth

Don't pet the Barbary Apes even if one gets on your shoulder. They take it as an act of aggression and will bite you.

Luckily we have been to Gibraltar twice already and I've seen those monkeys! I put my camera on zoom when I want to take a photo and I steer clear. :p

I was on Quest in April and this was our AzAmazing Evening and it was BREATHTAKING

I just wanted to say what a wonderful night this was. The organisation of the event was fantastic and the Three Tenors were not only wonderful singers but also comedians. When not singing the beautiful aria's and also some lighter tunes, they did little comedic touches that had the audience highly amused.

A truly memorable night's entertainment and in such a beautiful theatre.

Well Done Azamara. :)

Hello 2014 AzAmazing Evenings Followers -

I'm pleased that Andy has created a single repository for your questions about our 2014 AzAmazing Evenings programs.

At this point in time, I'm unable to answer your specific voyage questions. As I mentioned in some of the other threads, our tour operations team is tweaking or revising our pending 2014 AzAmazing Evenings based on our guest's and onboard team's feedback. Further, these events are being cross-referenced with itinerary times and the time between the return of shore excursions and the transfer to the specific event. This audit is to be completed by August 31, 2013.

Also, based on your collective feedback from the several AzAmazing Evening threads, I'm seeking more detailed information about the "style" of each event, i.e., "elegant" - castle or hotel venue or "rustic/authentic", i.e. street fair or village party so that you can set more accurate expectations. Also, I'll seek information about the food and drink service provided.

It's important that we tell it like it is, so that you can set your expectations accordingly.

In the meantime, I'll see if I can obtain some answers to your individual questions.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

I know there is 1 planned for Bangkok November 29th om the Journey.

But I cannot find Timings or wether a great deal of walking is involved

And we would like to be able plan our other Excursions in and around Bangkok

Shintaro

Hello 2014 AzAmazing Evenings Followers -

I'm pleased that Andy has created a single repository for your questions about our 2014 AzAmazing Evenings programs.

At this point in time, I'm unable to answer your specific voyage questions. As I mentioned in some of the other threads, our tour operations team is tweaking or revising our pending 2014 AzAmazing Evenings based on our guest's and onboard team's feedback. Further, these events are being cross-referenced with itinerary times and the time between the return of shore excursions and the transfer to the specific event. This audit is to be completed by August 31, 2013.

Also, based on your collective feedback from the several AzAmazing Evening threads, I'm seeking more detailed information about the "style" of each event, i.e., "elegant" - castle or hotel venue or "rustic/authentic", i.e. street fair or village party so that you can set more accurate expectations. Also, I'll seek information about the food and drink service provided.

It's important that we tell it like it is, so that you can set your expectations accordingly.

In the meantime, I'll see if I can obtain some answers to your individual questions.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Hi

I I know an evening is planned for November 29th Bangkok on the Journey

But I cannot find details of timings walking distances etc

And we would like these details to be able to plan our other excursions whilst there

Shintaro

I just tried to book the AzAmazing Evening for our cruise. The website requires credit card information, even though there is $0 cost for this tour. But, even after I put in credit card information, I kept getting error messages.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions?

I just tried to book the AzAmazing Evening for our cruise. The website requires credit card information, even though there is $0 cost for this tour. But, even after I put in credit card information, I kept getting error messages.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions?

i called my TA today and there was a recorded message that all RCCL/Celeb/AZA could not be booked this weekend due to scheduled DOWN time at the cruise line

maybe this is the problem

i called my TA today and there was a recorded message that all RCCL/Celeb/AZA could not be booked this weekend due to scheduled DOWN time at the cruise line

maybe this is the problem

Hello -

Here is the official language-

During this weekend, the Azamara Club Cruises reservation system is temporarily unavailable while we make system enhancements. We will be unable to take reservations or make changes to existing reservations until Monday, October 28. We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope you'll return when our system is restored to continue planning your vacation.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Hi Bill,

We are booked on an upcoming cruise to Asia Jan 21 to Feb 3, 2014. The Azamazing Evening was originally scheduled for the second evening in Bangkok. However, when we checked today on the Azamara website we noticed that it has been moved up to the first evening in Bangkok which is Jan. 29. Not only that, the detail description of the event is actually for Taipei???:confused:

Since the ship is scheduled to dock at 2pm and the event is for 7pm, it doesn't really allow us much time and choice to plan any land tours or activities in between. Would appreciate your help in advising accurate date, time and description on this Azamazing Evening.

Frances

Hi Bill,

We are booked on an upcoming cruise to Asia Jan 21 to Feb 3, 2014. The Azamazing Evening was originally scheduled for the second evening in Bangkok. However, when we checked today on the Azamara website we noticed that it has been moved up to the first evening in Bangkok which is Jan. 29. Not only that, the detail description of the event is actually for Taipei???:confused:

Since the ship is scheduled to dock at 2pm and the event is for 7pm, it doesn't really allow us much time and choice to plan any land tours or activities in between. Would appreciate your help in advising accurate date, time and description on this Azamazing Evening.

Frances

We're also booked on this cruise and I can see the details are shown wrong but still for 30th Jan -can you tell me where to look to see the date change listed

Thanks

Sue

There seems to be some information available now for 2014 Azamazing evenings. Is this information available yet for the Baltic Cruise on the Journey departing Copenhagen June 28, 2014?

It would be very helpful to know what/when this will be, so that we can plan shore excursions accordingly.

We're also booked on this cruise and I can see the details are shown wrong but still for 30th Jan -can you tell me where to look to see the date change listed

Thanks

Sue

Hi Sue,

You are right, I checked again today and it has been moved back to the 30th but the description is still reflecting Taipei info! I am going to wait and let things settle down a bit before we decide whether or not we want to sign up for this. We are more inclined to plan our own tours in Bangkok and if cannot accommodate this Azamazing evening then so be it. Thanks for the update!

Frances

Bill

We're still looking for info on the Az Evening for Quest West Indies cruise on 16 Mar 14. At one time you were told the week of Oct 21st for AE updates.

Also, have you received any more info on the Quest officer schedule for 2014?

Thanks!

We have booked our first cruise with Azamara to Norway beginning June 14, 2014. I have been to the website, several times and have even done a day by day search of the excursions in an attempt to locate our Azamaring Evening. So far no success! Can anybody help me locate this information? Thanks in advance for any help you might provide.

Thanks for your reply. I feel better knowing that it most likely has not been posted yet. We are eagerly anticipating our time in Norway.

In my research, I have found a beautiful garden island outside of Stavanger that seems comparable to the Butchart Gardens in Victoria. Seems like a lovely place for an Azamazing Evening;-)

Bill

We're still looking for info on the Az Evening for Quest West Indies cruise on 16 Mar 14. At one time you were told the week of Oct 21st for AE updates.

Also, have you received any more info on the Quest officer schedule for 2014?

Thanks!

Hello Sanatee -

I'm hoping to have the information for that voyage within the next week. There are still a few that are to be determined.

The same applies to the Azamara Quest officer assignments. Just waiting for a confirmation of the schedule.

Please stay tuned and thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Hello Azamara Norwegian Fjord Guests-

I've learned that on the Azamara Journey's June 14, 2014, 14-night voyage to the Norwegian Fjords and the North Cape the AzAmazing Evening will be held in Bergen, Norway on Monday, June 16.

The theme of the experience is to go back in time to Medieval Bergen. In a cobble-stone square guests will be treated to Medieval and Hanseatic themed entertainment, as they enjoy cocktails and local delicacies. More details will be forthcoming and at that time, the information will be added to our website.

I'm sure the evening will add to your collective "love"" of Norway!

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises