Marriott Courtyard - Glimcher Realty Way

ckrobyn

Anyone stayed here recently? What is the distance to the port?

Robyn we stayed in the Residence Inn in the same complex. Traffic can be heavy on the route to the ship. Took us 45 minutes when we did it last April.

Hi Robyn,

This is one of Meg's favorite hotels for Cape Liberty. It's about 11 miles to the port - all the airport hotels are a similar distance.

Missed you on the Freedom last year.

Carol

Aaaaaaw thanks Carol. I was actually quite devastated that we had to cancel that cruise, I was so looking forward to meeting you and a lot of other CC regulars that I have gotten to know over the years. Hopefully one of these days our paths will cross!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robyn we stayed in the Residence Inn in the same complex. Traffic can be heavy on the route to the ship. Took us 45 minutes when we did it last April.

Thanks for the info. 45 minutes?? Wow, I didn't realize it would take that long. Oh well, just means we leave the hotel a little earlier

Robyn...it really is not THAT long of a trip....that being said, there is a LOT of construction where the NJ Turnpike/78/1/9 and stuff merge and go into one lane...it's only about 10 miles or less....SHOULD be say, 20 minutes-ish.

WHen i went in April (stayed at the Residence Inn....and used off site parking as a test...) it took maybe 30 from about the same distance, and over an hour to have them come get me....THEN to get back to the car, about 20 minutes!!

it's not distance, it's the mess!!

the hotel is fine.....remodeled in hmm, 2010-ish.

Robyn...it really is not THAT long of a trip....that being said, there is a LOT of construction where the NJ Turnpike/78/1/9 and stuff merge and go into one lane...it's only about 10 miles or less....SHOULD be say, 20 minutes-ish.

WHen i went in April (stayed at the Residence Inn....and used off site parking as a test...) it took maybe 30 from about the same distance, and over an hour to have them come get me....THEN to get back to the car, about 20 minutes!!

it's not distance, it's the mess!!

the hotel is fine.....remodeled in hmm, 2010-ish.

Thanks Meg. I looked at the Residence Inn, but they don't have rooms with 2 beds!!! I need 2 doubles or queens. They only offer one bed and a sofa bed, wonder why??

I know the hotel has a restaurant for breakfast, but is it also open for dinner? What other restaurants are available in that vicinity? We'll be staying there in October prior to our Canada/NE cruise.

Thanks,

Kathy

There's a Chili's, IHOP, and Ruby Tuesday within walking distance. The hotel's restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner.

Archived