Can Sea Pass purchases go on separate credit cards?

Always sailed with my DH so on-board purchases have gone on the same ship's pass and credit card. This September my girlfriend and I will be sailing RCL and wondering if we can get separate sea passes that are linked to our two individual credit cards, instead of all on-board purchases going onto one credit card.

Always sailed with my DH so on-board purchases have gone on the same ship's pass and credit card. This September my girlfriend and I will be sailing RCL and wondering if we can get separate sea passes that are linked to our two individual credit cards, instead of all on-board purchases going onto one credit card.

Sure, it's all controlled by how you fill out the online check-in information.

Thanks very much. Been having troubles with the on-line check. Keeps booting me out and saying my log in info is incorrect. But I've just made it through to the credit card info section and see that different cards can be entered for each person. Always a challenge learning on-line check in for a new cruise line!

Lynn

Thanks very much. Been having troubles with the on-line check. Keeps booting me out and saying my log in info is incorrect. But I've just made it through to the credit card info section and see that different cards can be entered for each person. Always a challenge learning on-line check in for a new cruise line!

Lynn

Even if that didn't work, you can just tell them when you check in at the pier that you want to use separate credit cards. Easy as pie. :)

Lynn

You don't actually need to log in. You can use the "Online Check-in" link at the bottom of the home page. Sometimes that works better than the log-in method.

...... or if you are doing the online check-in for both of you and don't have the other person's credit card info handy, you can just list the other person as a cash account. It can always be changed to a credit card later.

For that matter, you are not locked in to using the credit card you list for yourself during online check-in either and can change yours later as well if you wish.

No problem even when sailing with DH we have at times used a different credit card for each of our SeaPass accounts especially when sailing with the family and paying their onboard expenses, that way we can split it up between the two of us...never know how much those kids (adults) are going to spend...Actually their pretty good because we never tell them in advance..so their never 100% sure ;)

Thanks all. I've filled out all my info and printed my Set Sail Pass and luggage tags. My friend is going to go on-line tonight and do her stuff. Really looking forward to trying out a new cruise line.

I was a bit concerned when the system told me our 12:05 pm flight out of Newark was too soon, but can't be changed now. I'll be optimist that we can self-embark, get a taxi and be at the airport in plenty of time.

Simple, both of you fill out and print out seapass documents on line. Problem solved.

Thanks all. I've filled out all my info and printed my Set Sail Pass and luggage tags. My friend is going to go on-line tonight and do her stuff. Really looking forward to trying out a new cruise line.

I was a bit concerned when the system told me our 12:05 pm flight out of Newark was too soon, but can't be changed now. I'll be optimist that we can self-embark, get a taxi and be at the airport in plenty of time.

I can't see you sig, so don't know what ship, but unless there is a significant snafu, you will make that flight easy peasy! The goal is to have everyone off by 9:30 or 10 AM and it usually happens! If you self disembark, you should have loads of time.

I can't see you sig, so don't know what ship, but unless there is a significant snafu, you will make that flight easy peasy! The goal is to have everyone off by 9:30 or 10 AM and it usually happens! If you self disembark, you should have loads of time.

We're on Explorer of the Seas that docks @ 8 a.m. at Cape Liberty. Of course, I've been in the area when thunderstorms have gone through and it's taken me 24 hours to get a flight home. Anything can happen in the Newark/Lag/Kennedy region. That's why we decided on a cruise that started in Quebec and ended in Newark. Cut down on our chances of missing the sailing because of bad weather.:eek:

Our daughter is going on her first cruise and sharing a cabin with her Aunt, I explained to her how to fill her portion of the Set Sail Pass and she went in under the Heading , Before You Cruise + Online Check In and did her own. Of course Mom popped in there afterwards and proof read everything.:) I have a copy of their bookings.

Archived