Cigars

asmody

Markham....no I am not a crew member but regular paying pax like Mrs. Witskie that pays my way and stays onboard Seabourn ships anywhere up to 8 to 10 months out of the year.

Imagine you must have bumped into Seabourn Traveller from time to time then...?

Visited with Miss A. recently ~she'll board the Sojourn in Jan. for the world cruise ~~she took a years leave and stayed in Maryland but is now returning to Seabourn.

Happy cruisin' to all ~

Martita B

Thanks Martita...I had heard the same thru Pierre Onboard Sales...:)

I will miss Captain Anderssen when I go back to the Quest later this week.

Visited with Miss A. recently ~she'll board the Sojourn in Jan. for the world cruise ~~she took a years leave and stayed in Maryland but is now returning to Seabourn.

Happy cruisin' to all ~

Martita B

Alas this will mean that the Observation lounge will be full of smoke again:rolleyes:

Markham....no I am not a crew member but regular paying pax like Mrs. Witskie that pays my way and stays onboard Seabourn ships anywhere up to 8 to 10 months out of the year.

Oh, so you're a gigolo. No wonder you are all alone with your ipad. Won't anyone talk to you?

She may go to bed earlier but the smoke lingers.

This is true on last years Sojourn crossing is was two doors down from Mrs. W and the smoke lingered throughout the night and day.:rolleyes::eek:

The other comments about her on here are so disrespectfull that these boards have turned into such a "free for all" it's almost as bad as the Regent pettiness that goes on on that board which is NASTY at times.

This is true on last years Sojourn crossing is was two doors down from Mrs. W and the smoke lingered throughout the night and day.:rolleyes::eek:

The other comments about her on here are so disrespectfull that these boards have turned into such a "free for all" it's almost as bad as the Regent pettiness that goes on on that board which is NASTY at times.

Relax. I've read some of your posts. If you're going to dish it out then you should be able to take it.

you really need to write better English if you don't want people to become confused by what you are saying. I took your above statement to read that "regular paying pax like Miss W, pays my way".......:confused: a few punctuation points might make more sense to a sentence!

I am soon to be a new SB cruiser and for the past 6 months have received invaluable information from these and other posters on this forum. It has been very helpful information.

You are most welcome.

please ask away if there is anything else that you would like to know.

Thanks, Latkebabka. I thought I was not alone in this opinion. Nuff said for now.:)

One does better on CC with a thicker skin and a sense of humour. Mr. Luxury has poked fun at me and criticised my POV on a number of occasions. I just hope he doesn't stop as I quite enjoy it.

It does help to have thick skin and at the risk of sounding sexist, it really is a "guy thing." My wife does not converse with her girl friends the way I do with my guy friends. Mr. L gave me quite a bit of crap in the cancelled smoking thread, as did quite a few others, but I never thought Mr. L was being malicious.

Like me, I'm sure Mr. L will continue to joke around and try to balance his sardonic sense of humor with not offending others.

One thing might help ladies. If it's outlandish, it's usually meant to be a joke.

Speaking of jokes:

"After church, Billy tells his parents he has to go and talk to the minister right away. They agree, and the pastor greets the family.

"Pastor," Billy says, "I heard you say today that our bodies came from the dust."

"That's right, Billy, I did," he says.

"And I heard you say that when we die, our bodies go back to dust."

"Yes, I'm glad you were listening," the pastor replies. "Why do you ask?"

"Well you better come over to our house right away and look under my bed, 'cause there's someone either comin' or goin'!""

Thank you Gentlemen,

I will continue to berate you as I know it does you good in the long run.

I have asked the wife to be more vigorous in the dusting department and she said that she would give the cleaning lady a hard time tomorrow.

Archived