carnival vista

mrsnowka

We will seriously consider a European cruise on her but not until they release details of what it will be like.

If the sail date is November, I doubt you will see a season of the Vista in Europe.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app on my iPad

• 3 weeks later...
If the sail date is November, I doubt you will see a season of the Vista in Europe.

Hard to imagine they wouldn't run at least a short season in the Med to be sure they have the kinks worked out before they bring the ship over to it's homeport.

Hard to imagine they wouldn't run at least a short season in the Med to be sure they have the kinks worked out before they bring the ship over to it's homeport.

They used ago run the kinks out on the transatlantic, you may be right, but I would say they are bringing her straight across (possibly an extended TA cruise). We have a while before we will hear anything on that.

They used ago run the kinks out on the transatlantic, you may be right, but I would say they are bringing her straight across (possibly an extended TA cruise). We have a while before we will hear anything on that.

Given how Sunshine went out of it's refit there's no way I'd do a transatlantic if that's the first cruise! But if it's a new ship design I'm sure they would still sell out.

Given how Sunshine went out of it's refit there's no way I'd do a transatlantic if that's the first cruise! But if it's a new ship design I'm sure they would still sell out.

That is how it always happened before European sailings (circa 2005 ish timeframe).

• 4 months later...