Looking for a big balcony without paying big bucks

Tasty cake

If you want a larger balcony on valor without a price difference grab one of the sideways rooms toward the aft such as 6442. It's an 8a but the room is sideways opposed to the others and the balcony runs the length of the room. The staircase you see on the deck plans right next to the room was only used for the muster drill when we had the room. More balcony same price

If you want a larger balcony on valor without a price difference grab one of the sideways rooms toward the aft such as 6442. It's an 8a but the room is sideways opposed to the others and the balcony runs the length of the room. The staircase you see on the deck plans right next to the room was only used for the muster drill when we had the room. More balcony same price

We had one of these rooms on Triumph and absolutely loved it. Your bed looks out the window at the water; there is a lounge chair plus two side chairs and a table on the balcony.

Look for a 'handicapped' balcony cabin. I had one on the Valor and the cabin was 50% larger and so was the balcony. I had originally purchased a OV cabin and had an 'upsale' call for the handicapped room. It was a true bargain since I only paid $40 per person more for the entire 7 days. We loved both the cabin and the balcony.

Look for a 'handicapped' balcony cabin. I had one on the Valor and the cabin was 50% larger and so was the balcony. I had originally purchased a OV cabin and had an 'upsale' call for the handicapped room. It was a true bargain since I only paid $40 per person more for the entire 7 days. We loved both the cabin and the balcony.

It's bigger because it's for people in wheelchairs or other mobility issues, not for those who just ant a bigger cabin/balcony for less money.

It's bigger because it's for people in wheelchairs or other mobility issues, not for those who just ant a bigger cabin/balcony for less money.

When there are NO wheelchair people to fill the cabin, Carnival sells it to an able body person. That's how I got mine. He just needs to look a week before cruising to see if there is still one available.

If you are referring to an aft wrap cabin we had 20 people on the balcony during our sail away from San Diego on the Spirit! Is that big enough for ya?

We've had the aft wrap on the Pride and Spirit and both times had 30 people there for happy hour!

Archived