Enchantment of the Seas - best cabin location

I just took my first cruise on Enchantment of the Seas - I was on deck 2. I just booked another cruise - same ship - same cruise for October 11. This time I booked an inside stateroom on deck 7. I liked this location as I spent most of my time on decks 5, 6 and 9 - and figured this way I could just always use the stairs.

A post on here made me kind of worry about noise issues. Is deck 7 going to be noisier given its location. I do keep fairly early hours.

Thanks,

JosieCat

I am cruising the Enchantment on 9/30--taking my mom on a vacation and celebrating my birthday. Anyway, I was wondering if you could remember what the dinner menus were? I am interested in reservations at Chops however, I want to make sure its an evening when my mom will not be missing a great menu from the dining room. LOL thanks...Denise:D..Oh by the way, I have stayed on many decks and if you're looking for quiet time, the further from the pool deck you are, the quieter it will be!!!!

I am cruising the Enchantment on 9/30--taking my mom on a vacation and celebrating my birthday. Anyway, I was wondering if you could remember what the dinner menus were? I am interested in reservations at Chops however, I want to make sure its an evening when my mom will not be missing a great menu from the dining room. LOL thanks...Denise:D..Oh by the way, I have stayed on many decks and if you're looking for quiet time, the further from the pool deck you are, the quieter it will be!!!!

Sorry, I'm the wrong one to ask. We always ate at the Windjammer or the Park Cafe. Have a great cruise with your mom - and Happy Birthday!

So does anyone else know. Is being on deck 7 in an inside stateroom far enough away from the pool deck.

MrFunInTheSun has a "Live" report with all the MDR menus here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1881918

We have been on a few times. We had cabin 2927 which is an inside, inside cabin and we could hear very well through the walls. The next trip we were inside in 7165 and didn't hear anything. A little vibration because it's aft but a great cabin. The inside cabins on deck 7 run parallel with the side of the ship and seemed a little larger than on deck 2.

Of course deck 7 is far enough from the pool deck! There's an entire floor between you and the pool. Even deck 8 isn't noisy from the pool deck!

As far as I'm concerned, there is no "of course" about it. I am used to traveling in Las Vegas where sometimes 30 or 40 floors isn't enough to get away from the nightclub noise :D.

Someone on here on a different post recommended not staying on deck 9 as the pool deck was on deck 10. They were talking about a different ship of course, but I wanted to make sure.

We have been on a few times. We had cabin 2927 which is an inside, inside cabin and we could hear very well through the walls. The next trip we were inside in 7165 and didn't hear anything. A little vibration because it's aft but a great cabin. The inside cabins on deck 7 run parallel with the side of the ship and seemed a little larger than on deck 2.

Thanks much. That's just what I wanted to hear!

Archived