Caribbean Princess Room Choice

dleighb

We have the option of getting a mini-suite on the Dolphin Deck which has an open balcony and rooms above and below or a room on the Emerald Deck which has a covered balcony and sits right on top of Club Fusion.

What I am concerned about with the Emerald Deck is possible noise from Club Fusion and are you staring right at the life boats your entire trip? Does anyone have any experience with these aft rooms on the Emerald Deck?

Thank you!

You will hear little noise from Club fusion. we had the last mini on port side, I think it is E730, the one most likely to get noise, and only on one night could we hear a little bass, but it usually stops by 11pm. You are nowhere near the lifeboats. You would have to lean around your balcony divider and crane your neck to see them. Grab that Emerald Deck mini- they are very desirable. EM

We have stayed in the last mini on Emerald deck a few times and they are always our first choice of cabins. Never had any noise from Club Fusion.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thank you, EM and bagney. That sets my fears at ease. Wish we could get E730 or E731 but those are gone like the wind. Looks like it is E728, 726, and 724 for us assuming they are all available for our party.

But, it sounds like our trade off is that the further forward we get, the less noise. I'll be sure to put the others in our group in those more forward rooms, so they don't have to worry about the noise as much since I am the one really wanting the privacy of the balcony. I just think I would hate people being able to look down at me and drop things or spit at me or something.

Lor74, it is an upsell from a regular balcony, but not an upsell from the mini-suite category.

Archived