Somebody help me, I can't stop booking..

dulcimergirl

:DYour not Nuts!!

We will have 3 cruises this year!!

The next 2 are Triumph and Magic with one day between them!!! I just couldn't see driving down to Galveston for just a 5 day -so I thought- why not just hop on Magic the next day for a 7 day!!:D Been on both ships before!!

Our Family thinks we are Crazy, but we love to Cruise!! So what if we have been to all the ports, many times!! WE GO TO RELAX ON THE SHIP!!!:D Only new port this time will be Rotan!!

Oh and family often asks how we can Afford to cruise so much? NO KIDS at home! All grown up, so if they want to go they have to pay for it!!:D

I WISH I had this problem lol!! Between money and lack of babysitters, I could never have this many booked!! I cannot wait til I can! have fun and book away!

Kids will be grown up some day!!!:D And when they are 30 or so they will beg and beg and beg to go with you!! You just have to stand firm and say if you want to go - book it yourself!!:D

Have had 2 so far this year and currently have btb Sensation in October, have Dream booked for December and reposition for next April. I'm fighting the urge to book more than my 4 current ones until October so I can book onboard for OBC on next cruise.

Don't spend much on other entertainment or traveling so that I can feed this addiction.

Archived