Somebody help me, I can't stop booking..

dulcimergirl

So, I already have 3 cruises booked. B2B in Sept, and Legend in Dec. So, I was thinking, hmmmm, I'm already in Tampa, whats there? So, now I'm booked on the Paradise a day after I return from Legend. Oh good grief, my DH is going to kill me.. I'm sure it will be AFTER we do the 4 cruises, but kill me he will. LOL I need a 12 step program.. Anybody else this NUTS?? Am I alone in my insanity? HELP!!!!

So, I already have 3 cruises booked. B2B in Sept, and Legend in Dec. So, I was thinking, hmmmm, I'm already in Tampa, whats there? So, now I'm booked on the Paradise a day after I return from Legend. Oh good grief, my DH is going to kill me.. I'm sure it will be AFTER we do the 4 cruises, but kill me he will. LOL I need a 12 step program.. Anybody else this NUTS?? Am I alone in my insanity? HELP!!!!

Also have B2B in Sept. Legend in Dec. And Paradise in Jan...must be contagious. At least we're happy in our disease.

We "currently" have 9 booked from 9/13 to 2/14...

Also have B2B in Sept. Legend in Dec. And Paradise in Jan...must be contagious. At least we're happy in our disease.

Nice to know I'm not alone in my insanity. Now you would think with 8 total, some would overlap. To bad, one day maybe we can be on the same ship to continue our insanity together. Happy cruising!

We "currently" have 9 booked from 9/13 to 2/14...

9? really 9? Wow, I can always tell my DH, Honey, I don't have 9 booked.. lol I can tell, I will get no help from this bunch, that sounds like encouragement to me. I want to stop, not book more.. Ah well, the ocean is certainly calling me.

ooohhh, you guys are dangerous! LOL...but then, so am I when it comes to my cruise compulsion!

If I don't have at least a couple booked, and a couple in reserve ready to book - well, I am down-right depressed!

I'll take this insanity over a dry-dock reality anytime!

Don't look for any help from me. As soon as my money tree blooms I'm right there with you!! I planted the tree and it's raining lots, but so far all I'm seeing are the yellow flowers and round green globe shaped things. Could I have planted the wrong seeds:confused:

We have 9 booked & looking, Sept. 2 PARADISE..

B2B2B SENSATION end of Sept. B2B ESCTASY Oct. Legend for Thanksgiving with family. B2B Esctasy in Dec. Trying to book a cruise for the week before our Thanksgiving ( b2b2 ). But they raised the price $40.00 before I got it booked made me mad so now i'm just checking the prices every day.:eek:

I"m right there with you. I have 5 booked. The prices were so low, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity.:D

Really! as soon as my lottery ticket hits i'll just move on the ship and book it for a couple of year....I can't imagine having 9 booked in 5 months, kinda takes the fun out or anticipating getting on the boat, but that's just me. I enjoy the waiting to feel the boat float off the dock....but the prices are good.

jeff

Really! as soon as my lottery ticket hits i'll just move on the ship and book it for a couple of year....I can't imagine having 9 booked in 5 months, kinda takes the fun out or anticipating getting on the boat, but that's just me. I enjoy the waiting to feel the boat float off the dock....but the prices are good.

jeff

Just told the ol'man that this mornin'. Doing all this in 4 mth's does take all the excitement out of it. Remember our first couple cruises years apart I just couldn't wait, now it's I throw my stuff in a case & head to the port. Not really all that exciting but now they are booked & pd. for we have to go.:D

You "multi cruisers" are all my HEROES!!! ;):D We used to have 1-2 booked while we were ON one, but financial difficulties came up the past couple of years, but still lucky to be able to cruise once/year even if it's from Manhattan (20 minutes from our back door!) to PC, Nassau and Freeport. :o A cruise is a cruise! I say you never know what's going to happen, so give life all you've got! BON VOYAGE to everyone!!! :):)

Im neck and neck, but mine are thru the end of next year.

Looking at your signature, I am thinking whatever are you going to do between cruise of May, 2014 and November, 2014....LAUNDRY???:confused::eek::rolleyes::p

I am very envious of all of you, but it is so great you are living your dream!!! YOU GO! :D

Looking at your signature, I am thinking whatever are you going to do between cruise of May, 2014 and November, 2014....LAUNDRY???:confused::eek::rolleyes::p

I am very envious of all of you, but it is so great you are living your dream!!! YOU GO! :D

Ya know I am hoping to find some Carnival cruises I can drive to, to fill in the blanks.

Laundry.. whats that? My house needs cleaning .. but Im gone.

My parents ask when Im going to stay home and I told them I am quitting this TA who has too exotic cruises for me. I am not really wanting some of these I booked, but the choices that were discounted were worse, so here I am.

The worst, is San Juan to me and that I am flying to NJ in the middle of winter to do Quantum. I live in Dallas TX and I dont own cold clothes. He only offered two dates, Dec or Jan. cold or colder. And my date, though its the cheapest one up on RCL for this ship, has horrible ports, besides being out of NJ... but it was a deal. lol

Im ready for some bread and butter Carnival cruises I can drive to and arent wierd.

Thats nothing firefly333 has 12 cruises booked and last year we did 10 cruises in 1 year. Yes its addictive.

Archived