Bermuda bus - when do we get off?

tuffy0317

Kind of a silly question, but how will we know when to get off the bus? For instance, we will probably take the bus from the Dockyard to Horseshoe Beach and to Elbow Beach. Are there stops for each of these places? Many thanks!

If you decide to go elsewhere, like the Crystal Caves for example, just tell the driver where you are going and politely ask that he/she notify you when it is time to get off the bus.

My experience has been that they are more than eager to help you get to your destination and will gladly help you.

Is there still a bus that goes only from the dockyard to Horseshoe and makes no other stops? Seems last year it was labeled as "Special"...can a more recent visitor confirm? That would make your ride super easy! Lauri

yep, the "Special" bus is still there. This year, the regular bus stop was moved to behind the Frog and Onion instead of being by the round visitor's center near the ferry stop. That was a surprise when we were there last week. I think the "Special" bus was still on the road that leads to the pier.

yep, the "Special" bus is still there. This year, the regular bus stop was moved to behind the Frog and Onion instead of being by the round visitor's center near the ferry stop. That was a surprise when we were there last week. I think the "Special" bus was still on the road that leads to the pier.

We were there last October. The buses started on the road by the pier and dropped off cruisers behind the pub. I think that was to clear the bus before they added new people. [it did make for a little walk]

We found the bus drivers were very helpful. We always asked them politely for help.

The bus stops are marked by poles on the side of the road.

Do you remember how many and what times the Special ran in the morning?

Thanks

The "Special" bus leaves when it is full of passengers. That doesn't take too long when everyone is getting off the ship. I would guess about every 15-20 minutes. Later in the day, it leaves before it is full and the return "Special' bus just picks up who ever is waiting at the top of the hill from Horseshoe.

Archived