Bangkok on Celebrity Millennium 2014

pridepark

Please can anyone help. We are looking at booking a shore excursion to Bangkok with the ship, the tour is 'Bangkok Overnight on your Own' has anyone done this tour, if so could you tell me what time the next day they pick you up to take you back to the ship. I have spoken to Celebrity and was told we will be told what time, when we get off the coach, which is not much help with my planning.

Many thanks

If you're berthed at Laem Chabang the journey time excluding delays is about 90 minutes.

Only a ballpark guess, but the coach will probably leave Bangkok about 2.5 hours before scheduled sailing time.

You could ask again on the Celebrity Cruise Line forum

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=580

JB :)

Please can anyone help. We are looking at booking a shore excursion to Bangkok with the ship, the tour is 'Bangkok Overnight on your Own' has anyone done this tour, if so could you tell me what time the next day they pick you up to take you back to the ship. I have spoken to Celebrity and was told we will be told what time, when we get off the coach, which is not much help with my planning.

Many thanks

We arrandeg an overnight ourseleves in February whilst on Millenium.. We booked a taxi back around 3pm and I think the ship tour left around 3.30pm.

I have done this on another cruise line and we left around 1:00 PM.

Post this on the Celebrity Cruise Line Board where you might have more visibility to those who have took this excursion with Celebrity in the past.

Keith

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm on the Feb. 2, 2014 Millenium sailing.

I'm looking to book an overnight hotel in Bangkok and using Celebrity's transportation. Does anyone know where the Celebrity transportation drop off is? Also any recommendation on a reasonably priced hotel and area would be appreciated.

Thanks

I think we left at about 3pm...could have been a little earlier. Just for info, although they say it takes around 2 hours to get to BKK from the ship it took us over 3 with the traffic.

We chose the Centara Grand hotel at Centralworld, booked a club room and they gave us a late checkout until the time we were due to be picked up...terrific hotel amazing location, it is right where you get dropped off. Other hotels very close by are the Siam Kempinski and the Renaissance where we have stayed since, highly recommended!

Hi,

I'm on the Feb. 2, 2014 Millenium sailing.

I'm looking to book an overnight hotel in Bangkok and using Celebrity's transportation. Does anyone know where the Celebrity transportation drop off is? Also any recommendation on a reasonably priced hotel and area would be appreciated.

Thanks

For the drop off point I would also ask about this on the Celebrity Board.

Keith

Archived