Wine or Beverage Packages

LindaM

Of course...but someone was saying they will take it from you and store until the end of the cruise....I was just clarifying that is just liquor not wine.

Yes that would be liquor, but if you buy wine in the store onboard they will store that too, you usually cannot take it to your cabin until the end of the cruise.

Yes the pre purchased wine is a ship board purchase and you can take it to the DR's with no charge. We have had some that had the stamp and some that have not. If there is an issue in the DR speak with your waiter and head waiter.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

If you re read my comment I was not querying the wines exceeding $29. They were indeed credited back to my account 24/48 hours later. It was those bottles UNDER $29 that were wrongly entered onto my account on three occasions.

Sorry. I guess I didn't read the post carefully enough.

Ok, that answers one of my questions...we like to buy wine and bring it on in the ports and have no problem paying the corkage.

My other question was: if we pre-purchase wine through "Princess gifts", and ask that it be delivered to our cabin on such and such a day, will it already be tagged so we can take it to the dining room without paying a corkage fee?

It should be tagged when delivered to your cabin & if not contact room service to have it marked. I have only preordered a couple of things & had a card in my cabin upon boarding to show my purchase. If that's the situation you may be able to bring the card to the dining room instead of being delivered to your cabin & carrying it there. I bring my card showing the wine my TA gives us to the dining room to redeem it.

Edited by Astro Flyer

It should be tagged when delivered to your cabin & if not contact room service to have it marked. I have only preordered a couple of things & had a card in my cabin upon boarding to show my purchase. If that's the situation you may be able to bring the card to the dining room instead of being delivered to your cabin & carrying it there. I bring my card showing the wine my TA gives us to the dining room to redeem it.

We have no interest in having a gift pkg. being delivered to the dining room..we generally eat in the buffet...but will they deliver the gift pkg wine to your stateroom I have heard you have to pick it up in the dining room. Sure would appreciate clarification.

We have no interest in having a gift pkg. being delivered to the dining room..we generally eat in the buffet...but will they deliver the gift pkg wine to your stateroom I have heard you have to pick it up in the dining room. Sure would appreciate clarification.

Room service can deliver pre-purchased wine to your cabin.