Trouble accessing my reservation

Anyone else having issues accessing their reservation on RCs website? I logged on to try to add some specialty dining stuff to our cruise leaving in 3 weeks... my reservation is not there... and the message says that they are unable to access my reservation at this time.. and to try later....

this sort of thing makes me nervous that they ended up chartering the ship or something...

Don

THanks for the reassurance guys... and as a software engineer, I find it very irritating when they can't keep their website up and running. My software has to be available 24/7 with a 99.999875 availability, and I am not being melodramatic.

If our stuff is down, we have to make it VERY clear what is going on via the home page so that people don't get nervous... you would think that they could do the same. Yes, it is a vacation company, so really, in the grand scheme of things, it isn't earth shattering... however people save and wait for long periods of time for their cruises, and RC has a bad habit of doing stuff like yanking people's reservations for a charter...

You know, I was checking the careers page at RC... looks like they are looking for a senior software engineer... maybe I should apply and fix their stupid website... :)

im glad i saw this. Yea, i can't access my reservation either. Made me a little nervous because its the 75 day, final payment deadline. I paid it off a couple of months ago but used the royal visa points to cover the last $150. My balance has been showing zero for a few weeks. Anyway, it had me wondering for about a minute LOL Will try next week....

THanks for the reassurance guys... and as a software engineer, I find it very irritating when they can't keep their website up and running. My software has to be available 24/7 with a 99.999875 availability, and I am not being melodramatic.

If our stuff is down, we have to make it VERY clear what is going on via the home page so that people don't get nervous... you would think that they could do the same. Yes, it is a vacation company, so really, in the grand scheme of things, it isn't earth shattering... however people save and wait for long periods of time for their cruises, and RC has a bad habit of doing stuff like yanking people's reservations for a charter...

You know, I was checking the careers page at RC... looks like they are looking for a senior software engineer... maybe I should apply and fix their stupid website... :)

By all means put in for that job!! :D Maybe if us CruiseCritic folks had someone on the inside things would work much smoother....:cool:

im glad i saw this. Yea, i can't access my reservation either. Made me a little nervous because its the 75 day, final payment deadline. I paid it off a couple of months ago but used the royal visa points to cover the last $150. My balance has been showing zero for a few weeks. Anyway, it had me wondering for about a minute LOL Will try next week....

and I see it's back up! ;-)

Archived