FREE drink coupon ??

Boozebabe

We are Gold and have never gotten a free drink coupon. If we don't get one on our upcoming cruise is there someone on board I can ask about it? Maybe at Guest Services? I thought when we became Gold we were supposed to get the coupons.

Go to Guest Services if you do not receive them. They are usually in your room embark day along with the Fun Times. They have your names imprinted on them.

At first we didn’t use them because it seemed too early for drinks. We have reconsidered. Free drinks.

The coupon has the passengers name them. I let my wife use mine. Our grandson receives a coupon also. However because of his age he can only get a soda. He usually has the bottomless bubbles sticker on his card so it is not very good for him.

Its for past guest and you can only use them at certain times so they hope you dont . If it was really a gift they would make it that you can use it anywhere.

They are restricted to the MDR in an attempt to relieve the crowds in the buffets.

We got our free drink coupons last cruise. We had a waiter at pool keep asking us if we wanted drinks.. I told him no we have to goto MDR as we had free drink coupons. He stated he would take them being the last day at sea. It was great being able to use them pool side. Guess we got lucky.

At first we didn’t use them because it seemed too early for drinks. We have reconsidered. Free drinks.

The coupon has the passengers name them. I let my wife use mine. Our grandson receives a coupon also. However because of his age he can only get a soda. He usually has the bottomless bubbles sticker on his card so it is not very good for him.

He can also use them for virgin frozen drinks (ie banana split, virgin piña colada or virgin margarita).

He can also use them for virgin frozen drinks (ie banana split, virgin piña colada or virgin margarita).

I'm glad to hear this. Since we'll be red on our next cruise, I informed DD that we would get a free drink coupon and she was hoping to use it on one of the Simply Strawberry frozen drinks. I read on a different thread that the coupons could not be used for those. I'm assuming that since you don't drink that you've had success in using the coupon on frozen virgin drinks, correct?

Also, a PP said they were able to use it on a specialty coffee. Is that in the MDR only? DH loves his coffee, but I don't know if I can get him into the MDR for lunch since I can barely get him to go there for dinner.

I'm glad to hear this. Since we'll be red on our next cruise, I informed DD that we would get a free drink coupon and she was hoping to use it on one of the Simply Strawberry frozen drinks. I read on a different thread that the coupons could not be used for those. I'm assuming that since you don't drink that you've had success in using the coupon on frozen virgin drinks, correct?

Also, a PP said they were able to use it on a specialty coffee. Is that in the MDR only? DH loves his coffee, but I don't know if I can get him into the MDR for lunch since I can barely get him to go there for dinner.

Yes I'm on meds and can't drink. My first coupon drink was a virgin piña colada. My lunch table-mate got a virgin strawberry Daiquiri. I also like the banana split which has a bit of chocolate.

Not sure of coffee drinks as I don't drink them.

Only for platinum cruisers for 5+ days. There are discount drinks for Captains party on Elegant Night.

Not true. It's for all members once they reach Gold Status. What is true is that the cruise has to be at least 5 days in order for the ship to host a PG Party.

Yes I'm on meds and can't drink. My first coupon drink was a virgin piña colada. My lunch table-mate got a virgin strawberry Daiquiri. I also like the banana split which has a bit of chocolate.

Not sure of coffee drinks as I don't drink them.

Thank you. :)

I kind of put the coffee question out there for anyone to answer... still hoping someone will come along who knows.

• 2 weeks later...

Just off the Facination - got our past guest free drink coupons.

The letter states to be used at breakfast, lunch or Comedy club brunch (which our ship didn't have). I called guest services and they said to use them at any bar on the last sea day, anytime - so that's what we did! :D The value is up $9 I think? I got a margarita with mine ($8.75), then next one cost $10 after the 15% gratuity is automatically added to the bill.

Archived