New Restarant on Dawn?

DISNEY1975

http://www.cruisecritic.com/norwegian-dawn-deck-plans/dp/?shipID=265&deck=8

I just read a thread of someone asking for cabin advise. I went to look at the deck plan to remember which cabin I was in last June 2012. When I pulled up deck 8, I saw a restaurant?? Salsa's ? I also remember going down the stairs, right next to my cabin and I was at the entrance of the theatre and right beyond that were the shops. Did they move the shops to where the Venetian restaurant was on deck 7 ?

http://www.cruisecritic.com/norwegian-dawn-deck-plans/dp/?shipID=265&deck=8

I just read a thread of someone asking for cabin advise. I went to look at the deck plan to remember which cabin I was in last June 2012. When I pulled up deck 8, I saw a restaurant?? Salsa's ? I also remember going down the stairs, right next to my cabin and I was at the entrance of the theatre and right beyond that were the shops. Did they move the shops to where the Venetian restaurant was on deck 7 ?

Try using the Deck Plans available on the cruise line's website. They (the cruise line) are more likely to keep their information up to date than are the various other websites on the Internet.

That's an old photo from before the overhaul. Moderno and Blue Lagoon took the place of Salsa's.

Moderno and Blue Lagoon overlooked the atrium. This photo seems like there was flooring across all of deck 8! Pretty cool that they removed it.

A little sad that this wasn't the new layout. I was ready to book again just to get a different experience! I love the Dawn and love that it sails so close to my home, but after taking the Boston to Bermuda trip several times, I now want to see something different. NCL Getaway from Miami is my next trip!

We cruised Dawn in Dec and there was no restaurant named Salsa.

As already stated, Salsa has been replaced by Moderno already in 2011/2012 (can't remember sure for Dawn, on Star Moderno opened in April 2012 during our repo cruise).

Moderno and Blue Lagoon overlooked the atrium. This photo seems like there was flooring across all of deck 8! Pretty cool that they removed it.

A little sad that this wasn't the new layout. I was ready to book again just to get a different experience! I love the Dawn and love that it sails so close to my home, but after taking the Boston to Bermuda trip several times, I now want to see something different. NCL Getaway from Miami is my next trip!

There's a Repositioning cruise; Boston to New Orleans that might interest you- 11-07-2014. 14 days, San Juan, Curacao, Aruba, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, & Cozumel. The prices are reasonable, and there are fewer kids. I did the NY to Nola last year, and I would NOT do a 7 or 10-day cruise again. So relaxing!!! Ted

Archived