where can I find

songbird1329

don't bother looking. It is hot with a chance of showers every day. If you look and see that is says there is a 40% chance of rain every day you will freak out!! I live in Florida and this is our normal summer pattern. Quick showers normally are not a problem!

don't bother looking. It is hot with a chance of showers every day. If you look and see that is says there is a 40% chance of rain every day you will freak out!! I live in Florida and this is our normal summer pattern. Quick showers normally are not a problem!

Exactly! It is perfectly normal to have rain like heck on one side of the street and dry as a bone on the other. And rain hard for 5 minutes and have the intense sun come out and turn the air to steam.

Bradenton? I was born in Bradenton. Has it gotten any bigger in the last fifty years? :)

LOL I've been to Florida in the summer many times. You don't say "Will it rain today?" you say "When will it rain today?"

But that cruise outlook site is just what I was looking for. Trying to piece together a forecast on weather.com was frustrating.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Forums mobile app

Archived