Documents Question

I went to start our online check-in and for the life of me, I cannot find DH's passport. It should be right there with mine in the file, but apparently I didn't put it back in just the right spot. I will most likely be able to find it here very soon, but since I'm a little freaked out and have you guys, I have a question.

I have a copy, so I have all of the info. Should I go ahead with the online check-in portion and input his passport info? IF for some reason I cannot put my hands on it before our cruise (in October), we have BC and other docs that will be sufficient to board. (It's just Enchantment.) But will I be able to change what docs we are using on our stuff? Would it cause a problem if we had selected one type but use another?

Calm me down!

I went to start our online check-in and for the life of me, I cannot find DH's passport. It should be right there with mine in the file, but apparently I didn't put it back in just the right spot. I will most likely be able to find it here very soon, but since I'm a little freaked out and have you guys, I have a question.

I have a copy, so I have all of the info. Should I go ahead with the online check-in portion and input his passport info? IF for some reason I cannot put my hands on it before our cruise (in October), we have BC and other docs that will be sufficient to board. (It's just Enchantment.) But will I be able to change what docs we are using on our stuff? Would it cause a problem if we had selected one type but use another?

Calm me down!

I would put the BC in now you can always edit the online check in up to 3 days (I think) before sailing or just bring the passport to the pier.

You can enter passport in the online check-in now and change to birth certificate at the terminal if necessary.

Awesome, thanks! I wasn't sure if that would mess everything up. I haven't ever had to go back in and edit the info. He would prefer to use his passport and BC only as a back up. I feel much better now.

Archived