Something You Haven't Yet Done...

Lovefuninthesun

I want to actually go the the Meet and Greet for my roll call. I've signed up twice before, but never gone to one. I'm going to do it this time (January 2014 on the Elation) - just put on my big girl panties and go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...But plan/vow to do on your next cruise -- what would it be?

For me, I am absolutely going to do the martini tasting.:D

Anybody else?

On my next cruise, I'm doing the behind the scenes tour and the chef's table! I've said that for the last 2 cruises, but I WILL do them on the next one.

Thanks!!! I hope to meet some nice people and try all the yummy desserts- maybe I can get someone to take a pic of me holding my teacup with my pinky out :p

Definitely go cause those little pastries are really yummy. And, just take your cell phone and hold up your tea cup with your pinky out and take a "selfie".

-Tea Time (I'm a bit nervous since I KNOW my DH won't go- would it be weird if I go to Tea Time alone??)

quote] My wife went to tea time with out me, she had a very good time. She met a very elderly lady there and spent about 5 hours talking to her. DW said it was not tea that made it special, it was the opportunity to meet new people.;

-Tea Time (I'm a bit nervous since I KNOW my DH won't go- would it be weird if I go to Tea Time alone??)

quote] My wife went to tea time with out me, she had a very good time. She met a very elderly lady there and spent about 5 hours talking to her. DW said it was not tea that made it special, it was the opportunity to meet new people.;

I'll bet there are a lot women there without their significant others - I know my DH is not too keen to go, so I will probably go solo.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Cruise Critic App

Wine Tasting

Taste Bar

Chocolate cake from coffee bar (always too full, but it looks good)

Suggestion: If you haven't done the cooking demonstration, it is fun and often not noticed. If they offer it, you might enjoy it. We did.

Congratulations!! I, too have lost about 35 lbs over the past several months so I will be trying out the gym for the first time !! Gotta work off that warm chocolate melting cake every night!:D

Congrats!! I have lost 52 lbs so far and I hope to lose more before my cruise. I will also try the gym and also use the walking path for the first time.

My other firsts or would like to try

Balcony (always had inside)

Breakfast on balcony

Cruise without kids

Chef's Table

Tea time

Martini tasting (might be under the table after this :rolleyes:)

Would like to win at Bingo

Taste bar

Comedy club

To stay up late enough to go to a club

My first cruise we took last year, so we couldnt try everything. These are the things I want to do.

Go to the shows

Try the brunch

Martini tasting

order from the room service menu. last cruise didn't see the menu, and never remember to asked the room steward.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Forums mobile app

Always so much I have planned, then get home and always say " wish I would have done more"!

With the Dream changing ports, I have a list of must-do's on next months cruise with her. First, we got a Cloud 9 Spa room to enjoy the spa, never see a night time movie outside, eat at Indian Tandoori, do wine tasting, ect...

I would also love to do the Chef Table & Behind the Scenes Tour!

I thought I would be the only male when I went to my first tea time, I was wrong. There was a 12 yr old kid and a 60 yr old man, there! I have not missed a tea time since. If there are no men, I have a great time with all the ladies there. I would not miss out on a pre-dinner dessert for anything!

Archived