Aft cabins on Carnival Sunshine

Luckysll

I've found a cruise on the Carnival Sunshine that I'm interested in and considering booking my first aft cabin. For those who have been on the ship, any advice on which deck you'd recommend?

Not that I plan to be out there doing anything worth watching :D, but how visible would you be on some decks from those people above you? Any decks that get more shelter than others?

I'm considering a Promenade deck cabin. I know it's over the dining room. If anyone has been in one of these cabins, are they noisy other than during dinner?

Thanks for the help.

the people above can see down into the balconies below but can only be seen when standing at the rail.

I prefer my cabins to be between cabin space and away from public areas.

the dining room is still opened close to midnight when the last diners are finishing up and the head waiters are cleaning the area for breakfast.

the main dining room on the aft is opened for breakfast also.

the people above can see down into the balconies below but can only be seen when standing at the rail.

I prefer my cabins to be between cabin space and away from public areas.

the dining room is still opened close to midnight when the last diners are finishing up and the head waiters are cleaning the area for breakfast.

the main dining room on the aft is opened for breakfast also.

Thanks. I'm not too worried about the dining room at breakfast because I'm (usually) a very early riser. And as long as the singing is over from the late seating, I can probably put up with the noise in the evening. I think I'm probably going to go with a Promenade deck cabin.

Archived