August 20 Cp

billm52

Anyone going on the August 20th CP out of FLL with teens . I have three teens with me my twin daughters ages 17 almost 18 they think and a bf age 18. My wife and I just upgraded to a guaranteed balcony on the Baja Deck. Anyone know how this room is. We always booked an inside on RCCL and this is our first time on Princess. Hope we are not let down. The teens are #1Oon a waitlist for a balcony and if they dont get it they will survive in their obstructed OV cabin . Hope to hear from anyone going on this cruise. NJ teacher here.

Anyone going on the August 20th CP out of FLL with teens . I have three teens with me my twin daughters ages 17 almost 18 they think and a bf age 18. My wife and I just upgraded to a guaranteed balcony on the Baja Deck. Anyone know how this room is. We always booked an inside on RCCL and this is our first time on Princess. Hope we are not let down. The teens are #1Oon a waitlist for a balcony and if they dont get it they will survive in their obstructed OV cabin . Hope to hear from anyone going on this cruise. NJ teacher here.

We are not sailing on your cruise, but will be on the Caribbean Princess (CB) on 8/6/05. Your balcony cabin on Baja will be great - you'll love it! We booked a Caribe balcony, and our two teens across the hall in an inside are thrilled just to have their own cabin to themselves! :D

Have a great cruise!

The Baja deck is great! This is our second Princess cruise and we always get the balcony on the Baja deck. I have a thread going on August 20 - I sent you the link on your other posting.

I am putting together a spread sheet so we know who is going and perhaps meet and have some insight to others doing this cruise.

I hope and look forward to your positive response.

Jim

I think those of us who want to call the ships by the Proper Alpha Codes as assigned by Princess are fighting a losing battle.

I don't think it is a matter of "fighting a losing battle"... I think that a lot of new posters (or new to Princess) aren't aware of the "proper" alpha codes.

While of course there would be much less misunderstandings if everyone knew the codes, I usually find it pretty easy to determin which ships they are talking about based on the questions.

Which part do you guys have trouble understanding? I KNOW CB is Caribbean Princess etc but others do not. To say that CP is in Alaska is not helpful

No one said that the CP is in Alaska.. What was said was that the Coral Princess (CP) was in Alaska or that the Coral Princess was in Alaska.. The letters "CP" by themselves were not used..

Dreamer

I hear what you are saying (actually writing), but on some posts, people have gone into great detail about the pros and cons of a particular category or location on Coral Princess, when the unknowing poser of the question was asking about Caribbean Princess.

As the ships are entirely different, (different class, different hull, different superstructure, different deck plan, different shipyard of origin) I think it important to know to which ship one is referring.

We should be attempting to encourage posters here such comments are hardly welcoming. The OP has had few posts and it would have been nicer to simply say "Did you know Caribbean Princess is CB and Coral is CP" than

"Isn't the Coral Princess sailing in Alaska in August? You sure you're on the Coral? (CP)" and

"The Coral Princess is in alaska..."

Remeber we were all new once even you !

Archived