!! DISNEY DREAM !! To Bahamas ^_^ The Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide

gambee

Great Review!!!!! I feel a little bit better now. I know I will definitely enjoy my upcoming cruise now on a Disney Ship. Cruising with my two cousins 4 and 17 and my Aunt and her mother so I was starting to think what was a 31 year old going to do on a Disney cruise but Thanks to your review , I am now excited.. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You are very detailed and that makes this an excellent review. I had my doubts about a Disney cruise, but you've answered every question.

My 14 year old niece is now reading and enjoying this! I see this line and destination in our future.

• 1 month later...
Great review! Where were the crab claws served? Were they available throughout the cruise or just a specific day?

Thanks so much!

In the buffet "Cabannas", I believe throughout the cruise. I am sure I cover it in the review.

Subscribing!

We've always wanted to cruise a Disney cruise, but always shuddered at the price. We booked the enchantment of the seas, but may change our minds. We can cancel the enchantment and hop on the dream. Just prowling around and trying to make sure it's the right decision (:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I loved you review. Thanks so much. I have been on several carnival cruises and we are now looking at booking our first Disney cruise. We are DVC members and they are running a 30% off promotion. For several November sailings. I can get a 7 day cruise cheaper than a 3 day cruise during spring break. But it's on the Magic instead of the Dream. And my son would miss school. Just trying to decide what to do. What are the best room locations on the dream?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...