Bringing drink mixes

Bea3

If I buy a bottle of tequila from them can I bring my own non-alcoholic margarita mix? TIA

You are allowed to carry on 12 bottles/cans of 20 oz. or less each, per person, according to the rules. If you can find small bottles of margarita mix, you should be able to carry it on. You should expect extra scrutiny though, they might think they are pre-mixed margaritas.

You might be able to get a larger bottle through, it probably depends on the demeanor of the security agents when you arrive.

I have ordered Tequila in the past and Midori this time. I have carried on 3 big bottles of marg mix (liquid) and never been questioned. Since they don't sell mixers, except for sodas, I have to bring enough on for the week. Have never been questioned about it.

I have carried on 3 big bottles of marg mix (liquid) and never been questioned. Since they don't sell mixers, except for sodas, I have to bring enough on for the week. Have never been questioned about it.

This has been my experience also.

Archived