Good restaurants near Port of Miami

daisy7113

Staying next week one night pre cruise at the InterContinental. Recommendations for good dinner? Last time we were there we ate at Hard Rock and went to Bayside.

Greetings

Were you happy with Hard Rock. Seems a shame to come to south Florida and eat at a chain.

I would head across the bridge to Sobe or down to Coconut Grove. Neither is very far and there are many Florida restaurants where you can dine.

Good Sailing

Tom

If you want to have a delicious seafood menu to go Trulucks. You can walk to it from where you are staying.

http://trulucks.com/pages/miami-florida

For italian I love Perricone's and it is about a 20 minute walk or a five minute drive from where you are. It is located near Mary Brickell Village.

http://www.perricones.com

I also recommend going to Mary Brickell as opposed to Bayside. There are a lot of really nice restaurants there.

Keith

Staying next week one night pre cruise at the InterContinental. Recommendations for good dinner? Last time we were there we ate at Hard Rock and went to Bayside.

Hi Tiffany: We are staying l night pre-cuise at the InterContinental in Miami in December and would like to hear how the hotel and dinner worked out for you. Any advice and info you care to share and post on this forum would be very much appreciated. I'm sure there are others who would be interested in your experiences as well. Thank you.

Jan

Archived