Poor Service from Royal Caribbean

Jimmy Bear

It seems mighty strange that most of you that post seem to know the situation as you were there which you probably were not. I appriciate that you all assume to know me so well that you write things that are untrue or unjust. I can bet that if some one at your hometown theater or grocery treated you as I was treated you would not just walk away with a smile on your face. If the rolls were reversed and I had been the person yelling like an idiot I would be in the lock up until the next port at which time I would either be put ashore or turned over to the locals. Most of you assume that I was seeking compensation, well I was not, and would not accept it if offered. The person posted I did not give the barkeep a chance to speak before comming down on him, all I asked for was a Coke, but thanks to all for assuming anything. I worked my way up from cleaning toilets so dont think I dont know about bad days. I greeted him with respect and expected the same from him, just as I did from every one on this board. I did not seek any other advise than what I got from my initial post, for that Thanks. For the rest of you that gave smart aleck answers, opinions are like ass holes every one has one, but sometimes it is best not to disply it.

The anger management problem is clearly still there: that is a given. However, since you are still posting, please do advise what sort of remedy you are seeking. You did acknowledge that you got an apology, you had mentioned that you wanted a resolution that would not have cost the line anything.

Beyond the apology, which you acknowledge receiving, what other no-cost resolution are you seeking? You did bring up the topic, a number of responding posters have expressed legitimate curiosity about the incident and, more to the point, you reason for pursuing the matter.

Umm, do you notice anything "weird" about this story? Or the OP for that matter....

I'm telling you, this is the same poster that posted the "unbelievable cruiser" post! Look at the names..

Yes, I do believe you are correct. And with his cursing in his last post, I think we now know what really happened at that bar. :cool:

It seems mighty strange that most of you that post seem to know the situation as you were there which you probably were not. I appriciate that you all assume to know me so well that you write things that are untrue or unjust. I can bet that if some one at your hometown theater or grocery treated you as I was treated you would not just walk away with a smile on your face. If the rolls were reversed and I had been the person yelling like an idiot I would be in the lock up until the next port at which time I would either be put ashore or turned over to the locals. Most of you assume that I was seeking compensation, well I was not, and would not accept it if offered. The person posted I did not give the barkeep a chance to speak before comming down on him, all I asked for was a Coke, but thanks to all for assuming anything. I worked my way up from cleaning toilets so dont think I dont know about bad days. I greeted him with respect and expected the same from him, just as I did from every one on this board. I did not seek any other advise than what I got from my initial post, for that Thanks. For the rest of you that gave smart aleck answers, opinions are like ass holes every one has one, but sometimes it is best not to disply it.

OP: You've had an apology. What more do you expect? Stop wasting your time.

Forget the whole incident and move on!

I was curious to what sort of resolution you were seeking. Were you looking for the crew member to be fired?

Seems like a trivial incident to me. You got an apology. Move on. Life to short to dwell on these types of things.

I've seen many a rude passenger yelling at crew. Guess I'm lucky that I've never witnessed crew being rude - I have witnessed that they ignore what I think they should attend, but usually, they are so relaxed and just go about their duties, trying to keep everyone in a good spirit with excellent service.

Often, things are not as they read ....

Archived