wifi on Sunshine

Madame B

Hi,

I read somewhere that Sunshine has wifi available throughout the ship. Can someone tell me if it was truly accessible everywhere or was it just at certain hot spots?

Thanks in advance & Happy Friday!

Yea if you dont mind up to 75 cents per minute and $4.95 set up charge, you can access it almost everywhere.

I think I will pay for some minutes next week on miracle myself. I wish they would not add in a set up fee on top of such high rates.

Yea if you dont mind up to 75 cents per minute and $4.95 set up charge, you can access it almost everywhere.

I think I will pay for some minutes next week on miracle myself. I wish they would not add in a set up fee on top of such high rates.

Always thought the setup fee is a ripoff. Done by computer so not as if there is a labor cost involved.

I will be on Miracle though starting Tuesday and have until 7 pm my time to win some armor in a game Im playing. You need to get thru level 43 by then to get the plus armor I need.

I just did level 26 and can only do 5 levels in 24 hours because you can only hire 2 friends at a time, 10 max per 24 hours, so I dont think I can hit 43 in time before I have to leave on my cruise.

I would just need to load the game and fight, then wait about 5 hours before going back in and fight for hopefully 5 to 10 minutes.

Im guessing I could get within a few levels before I board the ship. We will see. Its particularly good armor this week or I would skip it

Im debating if one piece of armor is worth about $35 of cost, $29.95 package plus $4.95 set up fee is about the cheapest I remember.

Thanks everyone for the great information! We will be on the transatlantic in November and will have to check emails daily for work. I will cherish the day when we can have fast and cheap internet on a cruise ship! Ha!

Sarge - Thanks for the screenshots! We seem to sail after you on a few ships (Spirit a few years ago and now Sunshine) and have enjoyed your detailed photos and reviews tremendously. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

I will be on Miracle though starting Tuesday and have until 7 pm my time to win some armor in a game Im playing. You need to get thru level 43 by then to get the plus armor I need.

I just did level 26 and can only do 5 levels in 24 hours because you can only hire 2 friends at a time, 10 max per 24 hours, so I dont think I can hit 43 in time before I have to leave on my cruise.

I would just need to load the game and fight, then wait about 5 hours before going back in and fight for hopefully 5 to 10 minutes.

Im guessing I could get within a few levels before I board the ship. We will see. Its particularly good armor this week or I would skip it

Im debating if one piece of armor is worth about $35 of cost, $29.95 package plus $4.95 set up fee is about the cheapest I remember.

Gotta have armoricon7.gif No fun getting shot when you dont have it

Gotta have armoricon7.gif No fun getting shot when you dont have it

Hand to hand combat lol.

We have guilds with real life people and they will have a 3 day battle that runs 24/7 night and day for top spots and prizes soon.

Apple (Im on Android and they are ranked and kept separate, not compatible with each other) already had their battle and it was buggy, hopefully they fix the bugs and do it again.

We also have things like arena with prizes that run for one week where you battle other people I placed 395 last week, my best ever. I came back from one cruise was was ranked over 100,000, so there are a lot of people playing. Thats with playing it a little in two ports I was still ranked over 100,000.

So getting the best armor is very important to winning more good things. Our guild is among the top 10 right now, just in terms of how many tasks we did and leveling up our guild. I have to hold my own though, and some of these young kids have some tech tricks they are using to cheat the system a little bit.

Thanks everyone for the great information! We will be on the transatlantic in November and will have to check emails daily for work. I will cherish the day when we can have fast and cheap internet on a cruise ship! Ha!

Sarge - Thanks for the screenshots! We seem to sail after you on a few ships (Spirit a few years ago and now Sunshine) and have enjoyed your detailed photos and reviews tremendously. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

You're welcome and thank you. :) We're on the Legend next if you're looking to book a cruise. :D

We're on the Legend next if you're looking to book a cruise. :D

Ha! We don't have plans for the Legend, but we did do the British Isles on Celebrity in May for 11 days and it surpassed our expectations. We booked tours in each port except Guernsey. Let me know if you would like any recommendations. I'll send them down I-10!

Ha! We don't have plans for the Legend, but we did do the British Isles on Celebrity in May for 11 days and it surpassed our expectations. We booked tours in each port except Guernsey. Let me know if you would like any recommendations. I'll send them down I-10!

Thank you. I think we are set in each port.

If you could arrange for no liquid sunshine, that would be marvelous. :)

Archived