Cigar Bar on the Magic?

2addicted2xmas

I'd say probably not. Carnival Freedom has the Habana club which is now non-smoking. Now, Carnival designates a Jazz club or something like it in which you can enjoy a cigar.

On my last trip on Carnival Miracle, I was half way through a very nice cigar when a scheduled jewelry presentation came in. I was in the far back corner but was eventually asked to leave due to smoke irritation of someone. I politely voiced my displeasure but to no avail.

I've gotten the impression that cigar smoking places are few and far between.

On our Ecstasy cruise, one of the lounges was a cigar smoking venue each night and different musical acts rotated in and out. On the Dream this summer, you could smoke on the Lanai.

I don't think I've seen a genuine "cigar bar" since my 2007 cruise on the Victory. I think that was the Ionian Lounge. They had the big, comfy leather chairs, the jazz trio was there every day, low lighting, very cozy and fun! Too many people complained about having to go through there to get to the Internet Cafe and I think that was the beginning of the end of the cigar bars. Why not just move the Internet Cafe???

Archived