Nieuw Amsterdam Piano Bar

Mumsysailor

Let's hope so, Mumsy! I am thrilled to have found people on our Roll Call who love the Piano Bar as much as we do! Or, I should say as much as I do....Fred goes along to go along! I hope someone here knows the answer to your question. :D

According to his website, Jimmy Maddox is going to be on the Nieuw Amsterdam during your sailing (he'll be there until December 1st). He is definitely a "don't miss"! Fantastic piano player who knows how to work a room!

Woo Hoo !!. That is just so cool :cool: Jimmy Maddox was on our Panama Canal trip last year and he's the best!

Thank you so much elycelynne, you've made my day.

Mumsy.

Awesome, elycelynne...I've spent the last hour looking on the internet for the info...I scoured his site but didn't see a schedule. I must be in a fog!

This is very cool!

Mumsy...I'll know where to find you on the cruise...and you, me!

OMG....I am soooooooooo clueless! I just went back to his site, and there is was under Piano Bar Nation...I saw that...and looked at all the photos below, even played the video of the woman standing behind him playing the harmonica...but totally overlooked his schedule - right there in plain sight. :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

Hey all; I watched the Jimmy Maddox Youtube video and would love for him to be on the Nieuw Amsterdam for our January 26, 2014 cruise. Can someone post his website so I can check his schedule (or let me know that he definitely will not be on the NA then:(.) Thanks!

According to his website Jimmy will be on the N. Amsterdam August 31st through December 1st 2013. He then moves onto the Westerdam. Sadly he won't be on board for your cruise.

Mumsy.

Bummer:(. Hope someone good will be in the Piano Bar when we cruise;). Thanks for letting me know, though.

Archived