Cabin Assignment.....100 days out?

tgmtgm

We booked an oceanview guarantee for the Summit 10/10/2005 mexican riviera last monday. Our original confirmation showed cat y guarantee. Yesterday, I checked our reservation online at Celebrity.com and it shows a cabin # assigned. Will this number be it, or might it change between now and then? I have booked guarantee cabins before, but never been assigned one before final payment. I am content with what was given, and look foward to our first Celebrity cruise. Just wanted some feedback from others who might be in the know. Thanks!

I've booked guarantees a couple of times and both times the cabin was assigned way ahead of time, and that was the cabin I ended up with. Since it's a guarantee I suppose it could change, but that hasn't been my experience.

Terri

We booked an oceanview guarantee for the Summit 10/10/2005 mexican riviera last monday. Our original confirmation showed cat y guarantee. Yesterday, I checked our reservation online at Celebrity.com and it shows a cabin # assigned. Will this number be it, or might it change between now and then? I have booked guarantee cabins before, but never been assigned one before final payment. I am content with what was given, and look foward to our first Celebrity cruise. Just wanted some feedback from others who might be in the know. Thanks!

Hi Tgmtgm !

While it is possible the cabin could change, my experience has been that once a cabin # has been assigned, that is probably where you will be.

As long as you are happy with what you were given, I would suggest not to expect any improvement, and IF it happens.... you will be pleasantly surprised !

Summit is a great ship. No matter what cabin you are in, you will have a great time. Enjoy your Cruise !

I have only booked a guarantee one time and it is for our upcoming cruise on the Infinity, when our cabin was assigned I called Celebrity to see if that was it or if the cabin may change again. They told me it would not change that once it was assigned it would stay that cabin. We leave in two weeks, so we'll see.

We are so excited to be at 98 days as of today for 10-10-06 to Mexico on Summit.....what a great 4th!!!

BTW, do you know if we have reached our 25 pax minumum for our cruise party yet??

Thanks mooooochly,

Greselda :)

Hi Greselda:) we are no where near 25 yet. As of today we have 11:eek:

You can always go to the following link to check how many people on

listed:

https://secure.celebrity.com/cruisecritic/entry.asp

Hopefully as the summer goes by we will have some more folks sign up.

Hope you are having a Happy Holiday.

Hi Weechloe:) Please pop on over to the ROLL CALL Forum and say

hello.

And sign up for the CC party too!

We would be happy to have you join us:)

Archived