Showers on Royal

soccergang

Are the size of the showers in a deluxe balcony room, the same as a regular balcony, or any bigger? Do we need to bring something to weigh down the shower curtain, so we don't get caught up in it?
Balcony and deluxe balcony showers are the same size but they are slightly larger (longer one way) than on most other Princess ships. We have never needed a weight on other Princess ships.

I always bring clips for more weight on bottom of my shower curtain it seems to work best for us, but I've read others never have a problem. I also bring a shower caddy from favors by serendipity because I like to bring my own products and it gives me more room in the shower for my stuff without taking up room in the shower.

I believe there are weight in the bottom of the shower curtains on the Royal Princess. This has been reported and posted.
There have been weights on the shower curtains since I can't remember when.

To keep the curtain within the enclosure, wet down the edges of the shower stall; affix curtain. Easy, simple and it works to keep the curtain from billowing in or out.

There have been weights on the shower curtains since I can't remember when.

To keep the curtain within the enclosure, wet down the edges of the shower stall; affix curtain. Easy, simple and it works to keep the curtain from billowing in or out.

This is true, but it seems few have noticed the weights. I usually step on the bottom edge of the shower curtain to keep it in place.

On a recent b2b the original curtain was full length so the weighted end stayed inside of the raised area at the entrance. Later it was replaced by a mini-curtain & was above the raised entrance allowing water onto the bathroom floor.

Archived