Grand Cayman Bars

Evil Temptress

We like Coconut Joe's a short taxi or bus north along SMB across the street from Comfort Suites and the Marriott. 2/1 drink specials and a funky outdoor vibe. A short walk past the Marriott is the Reef Grill at Royal Palms which will be crowded. Further north is the Sunshine Grill situated in a condo complex called the Sunshine Suites. Amazing fish tacos.

In the other direction from town is My Bar at the Sunset House.

If you weren't doing anything else you could drive a rental to Kaibo Beach (if open) or better yet Rum Point and have drinks and lunch at the Wreck Bar. Home of the original mudslide and their grouper BLT is wonderful. But that's more for those who have done SMB and the stingrays and want something different.

Have a great day!

"Voted Best Bar in the Caribbean by Caribbean Travel & Life (December 2006 issue), My Bar is one of those places ... Thatched and cool, sea breezes drifting lazily through the shady interior, My Bar, is the Cayman Islands largest and, at times, the liveliest outdoor bar. "

My Bar Takes Top Honours in Top 100 Gold List

Friday, January 11, 2013, 16:23

My Bar came in 1st place in the Best Dive Bar Category and 11th out of all categories in Scuba Diving Magazine's Top 100 Gold List of operators, resorts, live-aboards, underwater experiences (i.e., best wall, shore and wreck sites), dive bars and more was determined on a “popularity contest” basis.

SunsetHouse.com

We like Coconut Joe's a short taxi or bus north along SMB across the street from Comfort Suites and the Marriott. 2/1 drink specials and a funky outdoor vibe. A short walk past the Marriott is the Reef Grill at Royal Palms which will be crowded. Further north is the Sunshine Grill situated in a condo complex called the Sunshine Suites. Amazing fish tacos.

In the other direction from town is My Bar at the Sunset House.

If you weren't doing anything else you could drive a rental to Kaibo Beach (if open) or better yet Rum Point and have drinks and lunch at the Wreck Bar. Home of the original mudslide and their grouper BLT is wonderful. But that's more for those who have done SMB and the stingrays and want something different.

Have a great day!

Thanks for the info, we got them all on the map! :)

Archived