Drinks when the ship departs

Partycruisin

There will be plenty of people handing drinks out, but you will pay for them if you take them.

Yes, be careful of this. I have seen many a "newbie" suckered into buying drinks. A waiter will come up to you on deck with a tray of drinks, you grab one, say thank you and take a sip, then the waiter asks you for your sign and sale card. :eek: So BEWARE that everything you are offered comes with a price tag! :rolleyes:

Yes, be careful of this. I have seen many a "newbie" suckered into buying drinks. A waiter will come up to you on deck with a tray of drinks, you grab one, say thank you and take a sip, then the waiter asks you for your sign and sale card. :eek: So BEWARE that everything you are offered comes with a price tag! :rolleyes:

This is true. Many newbies think they are free .... :o

LuLu

~~~~

I'm not sure if this is true, but I thought I heard that on Carnival when the ship leaves the home port, they will give you free drinks as you party leaving the home port. Is that true? I know they party, play music, dance, etc. Free drinks?

Whoever you "heard" it from probably was pulling your leg, hasn't cruised in thirty years, or was just lying.

Sorry: No free drinks provided by Carnival. There are exceptions for private parties, group charters but none for the regular guest.

Take care,

Mike

Archived