Interior handicapped cabin

Murphey

I don't have any pictures from Golden. I do have pictures of E716 on Diamond Princess...I can tell you that E716 and E717 are HUGE cabins, really inside suites. I have smaller HC insides on Diamond and Coral, but I can't compare them to the Golden because noone has posted any HC cabins on cruisedeckplans.com for those cabins on Grand, Golden, Star. But based on the cabins I have seen, they will be plenty roomy. EM

Looking for info/photos. Thank you very much.

I have a bunch of pictures of this type of cabin taken on the Sapphire Princess, inside as well as outside. I'm almost sure that those cabins are the same, or at least very close to, the cabins on the Golden Princess.

I'll post them tonight on my website (see link below), they have to go there anyway.

Theo

I don't have any pictures from Golden. I do have pictures of E716 on Diamond Princess...I can tell you that E716 and E717 are HUGE cabins, really inside suites. I have smaller HC insides on Diamond and Coral, but I can't compare them to the Golden because noone has posted any HC cabins on cruisedeckplans.com for those cabins on Grand, Golden, Star. But based on the cabins I have seen, they will be plenty roomy. EM

EM would you be willing to send me those pictures, I like to include them on my website.

Thanks.

Theo

Looking for info/photos. Thank you very much.

While I don't have any pictures let me tell you about P340 on the Ruby and Emerald Princesses. The room is located next to the IC. Princess claims it is 234 sq. ft. but is feels larger. In May and June we were on the Ruby. Both my wife's and my TravelScoot fit into the room without any problem and with plenty of room to walk around. In January of this year we were on the Emerald b2b in a regular inside room though we only had one heavy duty scooter at that time. That scooter took up the entire free space and required moving the beds against two walls in order to fit it in properly. The biggest difference other than the room size was the bathroom. While I can walk around the room with my cane, you can drive a w/c or scooter into the bathroom, the shower area allows you to either use the wall mounted seat or use your w/c to take a shower. While I didn't do this it is possible to do 360 with your scooter in the bathroom. Next year we will be in the same room only on the Emerald Princess for our b2b out of London.

BTW, there are 6 Inside H/C rooms on the Ruby/Emerald ships. There are 24 Oceanview/Balcony rooms.

Archived