Cruise doc vs. SetSail pass

RSLeesburg

Are these the same thing? I saw in my online account that my cruise docs were available, so I printed them out - but then in reading other reviews on the forum, I saw people referring to signing a page to bring along, and I don't see that in the package I printed off...:confused:

The Set Sail docs are what you sign and present (along with ID) at check in. The cruise docs are the rest of your documentation that provide the detail of your cruise.

At check in you Sea Pass cards are issued. These are your ship ID, room key, and on board charges card (linked to your credit card or cash account).

If you have done the Online Check-in all you need is to print the Set Sail Pass, sign it and bring that with your proper ID & Credit Card. The only page you might want out of your docs is the one with the luggage tag. You can print a few of those for your luggage but if you already checked in you don't need anything in the docs. Bummer you used so much ink :(

BonVoyage

Dawna

I printed them off at work :). But I printed off what was listed - I clicked on Guest Vacation Document, and the Print Document. Is the SeaPass in this set of docs, or am I looking in the wrong place?

Nevermind - I just found it. Kind of stupid place to put it.

I think they are in both locations - I just found and printed the SetSail Pass, and there was a copy of the luggage tag in there, and there was also one in my cruise docs too. I also had the option to order them, as we are booked into a suite (they came within a week when I clicked the button to order them).

One follow-up question. I know that the names on the SetSail Pass need to match the ID we present at security. All of our passports have middle names, but the SetSail Pass only has first and last names - is this OK?

I think they are in both locations - I just found and printed the SetSail Pass, and there was a copy of the luggage tag in there, and there was also one in my cruise docs too. I also had the option to order them, as we are booked into a suite (they came within a week when I clicked the button to order them).

One follow-up question. I know that the names on the SetSail Pass need to match the ID we present at security. All of our passports have middle names, but the SetSail Pass only has first and last names - is this OK?

Yes

the luggage tags in the SetSail pass has this text above it:

The images below contain luggage destination information for each person in your reservation and any associated reservations in your SetSail Pass. They are not real luggage tags. Please use official luggage tags for your bags. If you need extra luggage tags, or if you have forgotten to bring your luggage tags with you, the images below can be used by the Porter to create luggage tags at the pier.
So they are not the real luggage tags. You need to use the ones from the larger document, or just tell the porter at the port what your cabin number is and they will make one up for you!

I have not had any issues with that before. My middle name is also on my passport, and I only use my first and last names on the reservation.

Are these the same thing? I saw in my online account that my cruise docs were available, so I printed them out - but then in reading other reviews on the forum, I saw people referring to signing a page to bring along, and I don't see that in the package I printed off...:confused:

When viewing your reservation on the right hand side you will see check in and below that cruise documents. The Set Sail pass is on the check in page. I just completed on line check in and under ID I was asked to enter middle name. However, when the Set Sail pass printed only first and last names were on it.

Archived