Help with CC I-phone app

NCM3381

I've been using the CC I-phone app for the last few months but in the last day or so each time I try and open it I get the following error message 'Cannot connect to forum. Forum is either restricting access from forums or the installed forums plug-in is not working. Please contact your forum administrator'. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, turning my phone off and back on again but still no joy. Has anyone had this happen and/or know the fix??

Thank you all for posting and making others aware of this. I was starting to think the Android app had developed a fault on my phone and tablet until I did a bit of searching and found your thread.

I have also emailed CC.

Ever since I upgrade to their new CC site I have had problems.

I upgraded the app again, (my husband would be so proud of me), and no further problems.

Try an upgrade I did like the original site better.

Now Tap-a-talk is another issue, I have lost so many posts.

Sea Ya

Thank you everyone!! I'm relieved to find out it isn't an issue with my phone!! Hopefully CC will be able to resolve the problem now an e-mail has been sent to make them aware of it. I tried to upgrade the app before uninstalling and re-installing it with no success so keeping my fingers crossed!! If anyone does hear anything I'd be very grateful for an update on this post (I'm not great at finding my way around CC yet) :-)

Archived