NCL Pride of America, Remodeled Deck 13 ...Suites anyone?

CactusFlower527

So this is what the balcony looks like right now. I'm trying to make up my mind between this room (13000) and room 12502.

I know 13000 doesn't have a hot tub but in loving that HUGE balcony. Does it have the guest bathroom?

Go with 12502. Hot tub, balcony is still very large, 1/2 bath, refurbed last March.

hi. we stayed in 1300 last April. The balcony is massive, far more than you will use and it curves around so that you get views in two directions. One side has a table and chairs and the other loungers. It was very quiet and comfortable, no issues with wind buffering as I worried about. It only had one bathroom, but it was very large and comfortable with a huge shower, and it was newly remodeled which was important to us because I had read the the older rooms were worn and frankly I thought they were tacky. Also, we didn't care about the hot tub because we would be too busy and frankly they are germ magnets. You will be happy in this room unless you really need that second bathroom. Side note: favorite activities included food tour in honolulu, and renting a car for the day to drive the canyon in Kuaua, and also biking the path in Kuaua (can't remember the name but the entrance where you rent and start the flat biking is near Chicken in a Barrel which is a really fun lunch place).

The rooms on 13 were added in the past couple years. As far as I can tell, there was very little work done on them in the drydock last March.

As far as the hot tubs in the OS on 12, they empty after each use so they aren't like the ones by the pools which stay filled and are used by the public.

• 1 year later...
So this is what the balcony looks like right now. I'm trying to make up my mind between this room (13000) and room 12502.

I know 13000 doesn't have a hot tub but in loving that HUGE balcony. Does it have the guest bathroom?

Suite 13000 only has 1 bathroom. no guest bathroom