Question for recent Legend Cruisers

Pjnc

Hi All

Does anyone know what the production shows are on the Legend? Last cruise I was on in April there were the playlist productions and they are terrible. Just trying to find out what the Legend has to know if I need to bring any more books because in my opinion a good book is way better than the playlist production shows.

Thanks for your help am leaving the first week of November out of Tampa

thanks

pat

Well, I haven't sailed "Legend" for a while, but I can pretty much assure you that you'll need a trip to the library. :mad: It seems to me that once they "upgrade" the ships and "install" the Playlist Production shows, they're there for the duration. I have the same problem with "Ecstasy". Love the ship, but really don't care for the Playlist Production shows. I've been sailing "Paradise" quite a lot lately, because they haven't had the "upgrade" yet, and the shows are EXCELLENT! Hope you can find some good books. ;)

"SKY"

• 1 month later...
I am sure they will still be Playlist shows. We board Legend Friday 13th

Unbelievable. I made a mistake. Carnival Legend does not have Playlist Productions, at least not yet.

Some of the shows on our British Isles cruise: Jazz Hot, Brett Cave, Scotty McLean, The MacDonald Brothers, Justin Illusion, Johnathan Stamp, Simone Welsh, Big Easy, Alex Crow, Sinead Blanchfield.

A couple of times there were after hours shows with the orchestra being allowed to cut loose. Those performances were great.

I was just on the Legend from NY to Tampa (Oct. 10-21), and saw all but one show. They were all GREAT!

I believe their regulars shows are: The Big Easy, Jazz Hot, Justin Illusion (illusionist and dance show) and their recently added show: Guitar Heroes of Edd Carr. Edd's show was fantastic - it was his first, and probably the most popular. It was packed. Edd also sings by Truffles during dinner, I believe. Great guy too! :)

They also had some "fly-ons" - people they hire for a one time event. We had a soul singer (Consuela Ivy), a trumpet player, a comedian/juggler (Thien Fu), a ventriloquist (Phil Hughes) and another singer.

Have fun on your trip! :)

Archived