Has anyone used Go808Express or Hawaii 23

ride4806

We are looking for someone to transport us from the airport to our hotel with a stop at Leonard's on the way there. None of the traditional transportation companies can provide this service-however Go808Express and Hawaii23 Transportation are the only companies that I can find to transport us for a reasonable price. I was hoping that someone here has had some experience with either of these companies and would be kind enough to share it with us. Thanks folks!!!

Sorry guess I should have stated that this was in Honolulu, I assumed that the only place Leonard's had bakeries was in Honolulu-bad assumption on my part. I have checked with TripAdvisor and while both companies have good reviews-I always like to check with folks here and see what your experiences have been.

Thanks so much for that recommendation Puddles, I emailed the other folks three days ago and still have not heard back from them. I contacted Johnny yesterday and he responded immediately. Looks like he wins ;) I do appreciate your letting me know about him!

Thanks so much for that recommendation Puddles, I emailed the other folks three days ago and still have not heard back from them. I contacted Johnny yesterday and he responded immediately. Looks like he wins ;) I do appreciate your letting me know about him!

Glad I could help! Hope you have an awesome time. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived