New to Cruise Critic....

wrigleysbuddy

This is my first post to Cruise Critic....but I have been on 12 cruises so I'm a veteran cruiser......lol. I cruise with my best friend......my daughter (she is wrigley80 here on cruise critic). I thought it was about time that I get more involved in the planning for our upcoming back-to-back cruises.

This is my first post to Cruise Critic....but I have been on 12 cruises so I'm a veteran cruiser......lol. I cruise with my best friend......my daughter (she is wrigley80 here on cruise critic). I thought it was about time that I get more involved in the planning for our upcoming back-to-back cruises.

Welcome! I feel like i already know you by seeing you in your daughters reviews (which are great). Welcome and as your daughter probably has already told you. Beware of the crazies on here.

WELCOME ABOARD !!!!!!!!!!!!

You will be hearing from me soon, in fact it will be the very first of Oct. Home from the Sensation on the 2end.

Char

Nice to hear from you again...Bri says that you are going on a cruise soon. Enjoy it!!! It sounds like you're on the go quite a bit.

Hi there Brianna's Dad...your B2B's are almost here. My first cruise many years ago was on the Imagination and I loved it and sailed on her 3 more times. I'm very anxious to hear how you like the Sunshine. I'm booked on the Sensation again in November for a quick getaway (59 more days, hooray) and on the Breeze next May (I'm using my Milestone Award on this cruise) and I have an 8 nighter booked on the Liberty in November 2014 (I'm very optimistic that I'll still be here, ha!).

I hope you keep posting, it's nice to read a man's perspective. We've had a hot, rainy summer in central Florida. I went to the Magic Kingdom a few days ago and the crowds have dissipated quite a bit since the schools are back in session and we walked right on the rides with very little wait.

I look forward to your posts. There is probably not much you don't know about cruising but I'll answer any questions you might have about the Orlando area.

Happy Sailing and hello to Brianna!!!

Hi there Brianna's Dad...your B2B's are almost here. My first cruise many years ago was on the Imagination and I loved it and sailed on her 3 more times. I'm very anxious to hear how you like the Sunshine. I'm booked on the Sensation again in November for a quick getaway (59 more days, hooray) and on the Breeze next May (I'm using my Milestone Award on this cruise) and I have an 8 nighter booked on the Liberty in November 2014 (I'm very optimistic that I'll still be here, ha!).

I hope you keep posting, it's nice to read a man's perspective. We've had a hot, rainy summer in central Florida. I went to the Magic Kingdom a few days ago and the crowds have dissipated quite a bit since the schools are back in session and we walked right on the rides with very little wait.

I look forward to your posts. There is probably not much you don't know about cruising but I'll answer any questions you might have about the Orlando area.

Happy Sailing and hello to Brianna!!!

Nice to hear from you. Brianna set me up with CC last night. I sat up till 1:30 am looking at different threads and posts.

Enjoy your upcoming cruises. We have a back-to-back in December on the Imagination and then the Sunshine.

We will be driving from Miami to New Orleans.

We love Orlando

Hi Wrigleys Dad,

Welcome to cruise critic. I am sure your daughter has shown or told you all about this site. I really enjoy your daughters reviews and love all theS pics she posts. The two of you look like you always have good times together...:)

Hi cruzin buckeye. thank you for your nice comments I always have a good time when I'm spending time with DD We love to to cruise together. she is my best friend doing a B2B on Dec on Imagination and Sunshine

Welcome to Cruise Critic! I always enjoy your daughter's reviews, you two seem to have fun together.

What are you harvesting?

Thank you for your nice comment. Yes her and I do a lot together but cruising is our favorite. She is my best friend we will be harvesting corn and soybeans very soon as we live in northern Illinois. When we are done then its cruising time. can't wait

Archived