I need help in MoBay-- PLEASE

DADDYOFTHE7SEAZ

I've asked this before but didn't get any response on The Carnival Board. So I'm calling all Cruisers for help. Docking in Mobay soon and I'm trying to go to Rose Hall on a Day Pass(not planning on staying the whole time)--then on to Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville just to get glasses and mugs to go with my other Margaritaville Collectables from abroad--then to Scotchies for cold Red Stripe and some Jerk. Should I hire a taxi to drive me around(will he/she wait?) if not will they come back as promised? Should I stick with Jamaica for a Day shuttle to get to Rose Hall, then leave early by taxi to get to M'ville and Scotchies? I'm in port from 9am-6pm. Some guidance would be greatly appreciated.

:confused:

You should be able to do everything in a taxi. Walk outside the gate and wait until you feel comfortable with one of the drivers. Check around with a couple of them until you get a ball park figure that sounds right. We have used taxis each time and had no problems. Good luck

I've asked this before but didn't get any response on The Carnival Board. So I'm calling all Cruisers for help. Docking in Mobay soon and I'm trying to go to Rose Hall on a Day Pass(not planning on staying the whole time)--then on to Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville just to get glasses and mugs to go with my other Margaritaville Collectables from abroad--then to Scotchies for cold Red Stripe and some Jerk. Should I hire a taxi to drive me around(will he/she wait?) if not will they come back as promised? Should I stick with Jamaica for a Day shuttle to get to Rose Hall, then leave early by taxi to get to M'ville and Scotchies? I'm in port from 9am-6pm. Some guidance would be greatly appreciated.

:confused:

I will give you a head's up, just to let you know that the M'ville in MoBay is not up to the same standards as other M'villes. They did not even have shot glasses when we were there. (I collect M'ville shot glasses, so I was really bummed).

Archived